• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chapter 8: I think I'm turning Japanese...

Ladies and Gentlemen! My a I present to you the most surprising fight in this tournaments history. In the Green corner the baddest man in town! This Amigo spent his first year in North Africa fighting the the brutal Italian Brothers!! He then went to their home turf and laid the out cold!!! Now he's back and he's in Japan looking for the Samurai Master, the demon of China, the monster heading to India and the very embarrassed man of the Pacific (seriously, the USA has just walked all over them.)!!!! The one and only, MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I love exclamation marks.)

34qjqmh.jpg

Mexico troops are going off to fight the Japs. I saw it too and I have a plan to get around the Japanese navy. More on that later.

bhmv7r.jpg

With the war in Europe reaching a stand still, except for Russia (that's just one huge cluster ****.) over I have started moving all non-necessary troops to Japan. This will not be a repeat of italy!

2ymt387.jpg

Nagoya. Years from now when the war is long over people will look back at that place and think, "Why didn't he just go around?" And the only answer is....Shut up.

2visgol.jpg

On the plus side I'm almost certain due to a USA suicide fleet that most of the Japanese home defence is now devoted to the battle of Nagoya.

95zgi8.jpg

My plan mentioned earlier was to hope the Imperial navy was busy and ignored my fleet. This did not turn out well. I made it but it didn't turn out well.

2me3eki.jpg

With the battle of Nagoya over the only line of defence left is Tokyo. I will make Japan surrender on the deck of my transport vessel...

29p3j7r.jpg

Yep. My only ship left.

8x625d.jpg

Last edited:
Chapter 9: I Just Took Japan

Mexicoeatjapan.jpg

"I Just Took Japan"
(Fire and Ash ft. ???)

(Fire and Ash)
Sometimes (Oooooh)
Something beautiful happens
In this world (???)
You don't know how to
Express yourself so (and Fire and Ash)
You just gotta sing

(???)
I just took Japan
And it felt so good (Felt so good)
Japan let me just capture her
I just took Japan
And I'll never go back (Never go back)
To the not-owning-Japan
Ways of the past

(Fire)
Have you ever taken Japan?
I have it felt great
It felt so good
When I did it with Mexico
The Axis let me do it
It literally just happened
Taking Japan can make a nice
Man out of the meanest

(Ash)
Never guess where I just came from
I just took Japan
If I had to describe the feeling
It was the best
When I took Japan
Man my boner felt great
And I called my parents
Right after I was done

(Fire)
Oh hey, didn't see you there
Guess what I just did?
Took Japan, unstressed
Took her islands and the rest

(Ash)
Was sure nice of Japan to let you
Do that thing

(Fire)
Nice of any Japan ever
Now sing

(???)
I just took Japan
And it felt so good (Felt so good)
An Axis nation let me
capture her
I wanna tell the world

(Fire)
To be honest I'm surprised
I even managed to do it

(Ash)
Doesn't really make sense
But man, screw it

(Fire)
I ain't one to argue
With a good thing
I might even puppet

(Ash)
That good?

(Fire)
The best 30 seconds of my life (My life)

(Ash)
I'm so confused by Japan’s ability
To let me take her
Cuz honestly I shouldn’t have been able to do it
With a pile of Carriers
With that in mind
The cheaper, nice smelling transports are better
Cuz that means Tojo
Would have to surrender on the deck of a Mexican Trader

(???)
So this one's dedicated to them Japans
That let us flop around on top of them
If you're near or far
Whether short or tall
We wanna thank you all
For letting us take you

(Fire)
Japan had lost most of its navy
(Doesn't matter, took Japan)
But it was committed in China
I think the US just cut them off
There were only seven Jap Divs!
(Still counts)

(???)
I just took Japan (Japan)
And all my dreams came true (Dream came true)
So if you just took Japan in the last
30 minutes then you're qualified
To sing with me

I just took Japan (Everybody sing)
And it felt so good (We all took Japan)
The Axis nations
Just let me capture her (I wanna tell the world)
I just took Japan
And I'll never go back (No no no)
To the not-owning-Japan
Days of the past…

HoI3_10-1.jpg

Mexico party time people. Boy that was fun, suppose I better speak to Tojo. I just took Japan and it-

Tojo: I'm right here!

Oh, sorry. Didn't see you there, I was too busy starting at my new palace.

Tojo: Suck my Ba-

Hey! Family show here.

Tojo: Let's just get this over with. To our good and loyal subjects: After pondering deeply the general trends of the world and the actual conditions obtaining in our empire today, we have decided to effect a settlement of the present situation by resorting to an extraordinary measure. We have ordered our Government to communicate to the Governments of the United States, Great Britain, China and -

MEXICO!

....our empire accepts the provisions of their joint declaration.

(Yeah, Mexico kicks ass.)

To strive for the common prosperity and happiness of all nations as well as the-

Boring! Party time people!!! I just want to see you shake that...

HoI3_11-1.jpg

What do you mean no party yet. I took Siam, the Japanese army is on it's last legs, the Chinese Warlords are now on our side, the Axis are on the back ropes. They haven't got a hope...in...Oh...Dang it.

HoI3_12-1.jpg

We all knew it was gong to happen. Can't be that bad? Right?

HoI3_14.jpg

Okay, so maybe things are looking bad, but look on the bright side. Persia is back but it's an uphill struggle for the Axis. No Infur, worse supplies we should be able to hold them for a while. See...

HoI3_15.jpg

We even got Greece back. Granted UK invasion but we still took it. Now let's forget all about that and get back to the party. Come on, not even a little party? We're in for war again aren't we...

MexicoeatjapanMAP.jpg

Chapter 10: Time to Take Stock

It's been a while people and I feel the need to update, so here ya go.

HoI3_1-6.png

aaed717f.png

The Far East couldn't be better really. The Japanese army is pretty much gone with small groups scattered around with the only significant groups being in North China and Burma. Of course they could have been better. Japan and Siam could actually let me annex them? But nooooooo. They got to get their guerilla on. Still even that could be worse. I'll leave the USA to fight the Panda war. Actually, what the hell is the USA doing?

USFACEPALM.png

God dang it. Lets ignore EVIL MONSTER BLOB GERMANY and make sure we have enough troops to fight those Guatemalans when they move.

???: How do you know Ze planz!?!

... Why do you speak with a German accent?

???: It only sounds German if you speak it aloud, If you don't it's just a bad writing technique... I mean. Touché! Till we meet again Amigo.

I'm going to keep my eye on him. Hmm? Oh fine. Rest of the update first.

HoI3_11-2.png

Siam is mine as you probably saw last update. What is different is my intentions to go rooting out what's left of the Japanese holdings in the Pacific. Specifically Singapore where I have reliable info (???) that what's left of the Japanese navy is docked there. Oh' we are going to have fun. >:¬)

HoI3_2-8.png

ToomuchGermany.png

TOO MUCH GERMANY! It will also only get worse as for some reason the USSR has declared war against the Axis again. This at a time when the USSR has less IC than me. *Sigh* Things aren't as bad as they seem though. Germany is a large beast, but it is not invincible. The Axis as a whole is now the weak link.

HoI3_14-1.png

Germany is slowly making progress into the Middle East. With supplies so bad for both sides progress has been small, but now with the Chinese Hordes united, the USA mobilised and the Courageous Mexican Navy (being rebuilt), I think things are tipping in the Allies favour. So will I join in and get stuck in with the others, fighting the good fight? Hell no! That supply nightmare looks like the 13th sign of the Apocalypse. I will however carry on the war...elsewhere.

Italyinvasion2.png

Italy. We meet again. Last time you saw me off your Sandy beaches. You knocked down my sand castles and stole all my wine. I tell you this now. I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE! MUWHAHAH*caugh*caugh*... Get me a taco.

HoI3_3-7.png

I'll just put this here for now.

Last edited:
Chapter 11: Adventures in Romania

Agggghhhh! You’re back. Hmmm, does this tie work on me? Awww well screw it I've got enough to deal with without you offering me fashion advice. Actually, maybe black is in-:ninja: Yeah maybe not. Have we seen what's going on in Asia?

4hqw4.png

At last. This seems like a long time coming, but finally after months of searching by the brave Mexican Attack Fishing boat squadron we have finally tracked down and trapped the last of the IJN navy in Kota Bharu. Finally the Japanese Empire Military will be shattered and year later, in the far future they will draw colourful picture of known as amine/manga staring me. It will be a glorious future known as Full-Ninja-Bleached-Alchamist-Hunter-El-Presidente. I mayyy be getting to far ahead though, but there shall also be boobs that DEFY THE GODS. And it shall be good.

154bkvo.png

Well I suppose there is no way of putting this off anymore. Lets go meet the others. You'd have thought they'd have taken the cameras away from a major Allied conference. Watch your step.

"Reporting for the Washington Post. What are you wearing?"

No comment.

"The Telegraph! Is it true you that you've been spotted jamming with Ronald Regan?"

No comment! Where are you getting that?

"Big Boobs and Gentlemen weekly! What can you say to those worried about the continuous assaults to our troops in Sicily?"

Rest assured that helping the troops in Italy is big priority to me. Now If you excuse me I have a meeting to attend.

Gentlemen of the Allied Nations. It is my honour to announce that the invasion launched two months ago by Mexican Troops in Europe has been a success. Dracula is dead! Uggh, you did order the confetti right? WHERE'S MY CONFETTI!?!

2mwglkl.png

Our invasion consisted of 36,000 men that bravely took the port unopposed. From there the forces split in two in hopes of sneaking up on the enemy. I've no idea how General Jara Corona intended this to work, but by the gods he got the job done.

1c4xy.png

With most of the Romanian Army fighting in Asia, it's remaining defenders stood no chance against a concentrated assault. The Battle of Fetesti was the battle for Romania. A battle that would have done Vlad proud. Little known fact. He loved to impale people.

2aew1tu.png

My question to you. Leader of the world is what do we do next? Romania is gone and in it's place we have for the first time in two years, a foot hold in Europe. Can we hold it though? Do we want to hold it? The future of this war is about to be decided!

9lfj2g.png