• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johan

Studio Manager Paradox Tinto
Administrator
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Dec 14, 1999
  • Diplomacy
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Magicka
  • Starvoid
first! sweet.

Foreign armies will now automatically disband the shogunate if they control all the daimyo's capitals, including Japan proper.
AWESOME!!

Non-Hordes can now actually get tributes from hordes.
GNARLEY!!

Looks like some big stuff got changed, as well as the little details. Nicely done Paradox!

Ikki Ikki

What is this?

Last edited:
I'm very glad to see you've added the "ai_will_do" clause. Thanks a lot. The icons for the new mapmodes are a fine new addition.
A lot of small db errors have been corrected too, good work.

For the checksum I get GALN, can folks please confirm?

Ikki Ikki
What is this?
The Ikko-ikki are Japanese revolters. They were referred to as "ikko-ikki" in two places and "ikko-ikkis" in another, so they didn't work.

I do have a remark:
The fort level mapmode could use more contrast. It's hard to differentiate between a level 1 and a level 2 fort, for example. The same could probably be said for the two "recruitment" mapmodes.

Doesn't this change to CoTs essentially mean the only way a Middle Eastern nation (including the Ottomans) can get a CoT is to either take or disband the Alexandrian one (or, for added lulz, Astrakhan).

As they're all really mercantile, this is a bit of a blow to anyone who wants to pursue a peaceful economic strategy. We can't really trade as we don't have CoTs of our own and our compete chances are rubbish, and now we can't have CoTs either.

In fact, it hits any nation that's mercantile but trades through a moderately wealthy, but not very wealthy, CoT. In other words, anyone outside Western Europe.

I guess not everyone gets to trade.

Awesome changes.

I love the sound of being able to disband the shogunate. Half the bitching will evaporate like the wind. :)

Massive changelog! The changes to the tribute system so players can receive tribute and the NI change will affect the hordes but what about slowing down their spread and land grabbing?

Excellent list of changes nevertheless, the Shogun changes are awesome for anyone expanding in East Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.