• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

nohant

Sergeant
51 Badges
Jul 30, 2009
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Semper Fi
  • Magicka
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 -  Back to Hell
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 - Second Wave
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
risexj.jpg

Dakest Hour Rise of Mankind

In 2003, the sun sees a land almost new, blue and green planet becomes ever more gray and gloomy, a planet where animals go extinct, the climate changes and climate accidents are commonplace. Is no longer 'the planet of even fifty years ago.

Yes, the Earth has changed. It now houses different countries, different people, ideologies and mentalities' different religions that have changed, factions, alliances, markets ... everything changes, as human history. the last half century has led to a steady and continuous increase in population, increased productivity, life ... led drug industries, plastics, water, wealth, gold ... .. and oil wars.

Wars are the most special. If before they were fought for reasons expounded real time have become very least, strike with surgical precision, and bring enormous devastation, from the Cold War with its aura of terror froze the world and its economy for the entire half of the century.

New nations have arisen since the fall of the Soviet giant, others have died. a new equilibrium has emerged, and another has been falling, piece by piece.
the world is divided into three blocks, perfectly capable of being viewed geographically:

a new united Europe, with an ongoing process of unification that would result in the first place as a military power and global economic ... aided by Poland and Romania, more and more 'approaching.

A new Russia, which launched the most 'big reset the last 20 years , upgrading tanks and emptying the stores of weapons, to recreate an army threat from neighboring China and the new Europe.The first enemy of the" pact," who have to face the Bear.

A China that has reached and surpassed this global economy within five years, which was increased to first place as the undisputed military power, big enough and powerful enough to shake the U.S. and Russia together. And of course the likely reason for the formation of the Nordic Covenant.

India, which after several years officially ranks alongside China and North Korea, forming an almost indestructible military-economic alliance. member states and ensuring prosperity unparalleled in history.

The northen pact, Nation formed 5 years ago, born by a " trade league, and now, a single nation, united, First in the world in green energy and Mineral Exctraction. the biggest economy of the world, Without any army.

America, after the September 11, 2001, has tried every possible excuse to invade Iraq, and having found it on Saddam, has launched a military operation that brings the American military bases on Russia and Iran, which is showing a tendency to Eastern Pact.

Humanity is in crisis, the world is divided. ideas are diverse and divided. The people themselves are divided. Will, from this mess to get out a little humanity? Or will be killed?

Suggest to play VH/ VH .
:)

screensave2j.png

screensave1u.png

senzatitolo1f.jpg

belgradebattle.jpg

nordarmy.jpg

38157490.png

senzatitolo1b.jpg

43917163.jpg

__________________________________________________ ______
README ::::

++ 0.1 VERSION AUGUST 2009 ++
1. Industrial capacity changed, the states can now produce ic (before You could not, the AI did not, I released myself). At 25 IC, 100 days and 15 manpower earn 2 IP. Only then the nations 'powerful fully tap into this thing (and after you see ... gh.) Not only that, but was radically altered the production of unity'. and how they are produced. but this later.

2. Stocks convoys and now build costs 15 IP, 100 days and 15 MP for 10 Convoys / Stocks. In short, you sudarveli. (1.4 IP, 2 MP 190 days). stocks require 200 days, are still in short DD ... and production require normal days.

3. Antiaircraft emplacements and radar now cost less and are more 'fast to build, the effectiveness of the first slightly decreased against the technologies' advanced. 2 IC 30/50 days.

4. Amenities: In short, we build roads as no bread? railways etc ... We evolved. then an IC 50 days and 2 manpower, and you no longer '0.1, but 0.2
finally we can civilize the entire state! (Which is otherwise slow and too expensive .. arrogant because applicable.)

5. Nuclear now revealing important who or not. Central provides a 15% + of electricity, and 10 stations are 150% more energy. Less expensive but more in terms of IP 'slow to build and requires manpower. Now no more 'build 10 nuclear power stations simultaneously. (o_O I hope China can, the EU also.)

On industrial issues we're done. We pass to the front of production:

6. units 'most elite' expensive and powerful, and rare. Curatorship. nuclear aircraft carriers, nuclear submarines, stealth bombers, supersonic fighters laser ... etc are much more 'devastating in their roles, but have huge cost disadvantage. such as the nuclear submarine but now that it costs 25 IC 60, and requires 15 to MP +. the timing of construction vary only in some cases.

7. more specialized the various divisions of land, now there really a difference between a normal infantry and special teams:

Special teams: + org + + moral - Dif
Para ': - org + moral + flt
Marine: moral-org = = defense + resistance
Eli_fanteria: + org + +-defense and moral strength

the common infantry suffered cuts all the changes also 2 points (in some of 4). Infantry was made common, now obsolete by mechanized and motorized are valued.

8. The cost of combined 'specialized rose slightly as the time to produce the manpower that cost is increased. Now really worth what is spent, and will be wasting a suicide. especially for not been of enormous power.

9. AI produces units'. seems a small thing, but who will play all'mds have surely noticed that the AI did not produce a sledgehammer, 1-2 units' per year. Well after 2 months past masters to learn how to modify the AI, the AI and everything else I managed to unlock the situation, and here are the results:

Land / Sea / Air

CHINA: 107 / 114 / 56 IP: 1667/347
RUSSIA: 51 / 180 / 46 IP: 642/136
USA: 41 / 218 / 60 IP: 846/176

Unit 'and PI 22 October 2005:

CHINA: 127 / 159 / 71 IP: 1760/366
RUSSIA: 68 / 184 / 56 IP: 706/150
USA: 48 / 218 / 69 IP: 846/176

then to note the net annual change.
Are not to consider the values of pi, as for the various test was necessary to set up JV bonus of 350% if I remember correctly. after return as before, but the enormous power of China is already visible. But Russia is no joke. I have not got data, but since 2006 also give the U.S. a great deal to do after completion of 5 courses last generation.

10.I fighting has been rearranged many ways, now suffer less in the armor attacks at night and on the hills, while it increased the malus for citizens fighting, recalculated all levels of bonus and malus different.

11. Graphics, 1400 images completely new and made by me, including those models that make up the 800 troops in the world. also a new menu, and a new page to load. is being prepared as I said even a page for each branch of diverse research.

12. Nuclear War and N-Day fallen into disuse. Now all nations will choose to continue fighting normally. (AI was set as 1 in 100 chance 'to choose the use of atomic.) If there are still nuclear attack by the player to respond ia this: Be aware of the penalties.

15% disagree.
-90% Of all armed organization
-60% Morale of all armies.
- 25% CI
CI -75% bonus.

++ 0.2 VERSION SEPTEMBER 2009 ++
1) add units' special for the 3 factions spetsnatz, European Stryke Force, Delta Force.

respectively: Russia and China, Germany, Italy France and Europe, USA and England.

these new units' are enormously powerful (they have about twice the potential of mechanized both itnenderci) but they too have their strengths and weaknesses. Obviously we must use them cautiously, are un'ernome cost to the economy. (A division requires 100 pi and 350 days to be built in CA.)

2) Fixate productions insdustrie world, now ia not spammers 'industries but will build in specific areas and only if necessary (increase of 4-5 per year, nonpiu' of 1000 and passes IP XD) now states produce troops under the doctrines they have.

3) changed the colors of some nations, now the European Union has a blue more 'suitable. It seems that the flag. Italy is more of a green 'dark.

4) tried to fixare AI invasions, still does not work very well .. even if some mini-invasion was seen. Now I also gave commands and regions where the AI would make landings, with areas of interest.

5) added events for the units' new.

6) other technology magazines, adapting to the new type of game. then, Russia now has less organization of Americans but loooong more 'manpower. to pay attention
(Although I made him run out of playing lol) it is almost impossible to run out to the Chinese.

++ 0.3 VERSION JANUARY 2010 ++

Complete graphic redesign
implemented new units'
Replaced the tech Stealth

++0.4 a -b VERSION MAY 2010 ++

+ + + + 0.4 Readme
Changed the values of attack ground vehicles.
changed production times and speed of movement on land.
changed production times and costs.
tech effects and changed some fees.
change events, and alliances.
Start the new storyline that will separate completely dall'mds.
Used the real names of the Divisions / Brigades for dozens of nations
Fixed problem of crash
fixata the 4150 tech crash that caused
fixata the image of the modern destroyer that was more 'big screen (asd)
IA updated the U.S. and Russia (40th attempt)
the latest tech start of nations
- It should be everything, if not all, will update.

+ + + + 0.4a Readme
East Tank Problem Fixed
fixed North-South Korea Army
Fixed crash problem again
redone russian Ia
added models for chinese army
Some models redone.
it's All

+ + + + 0.4b Readme
Another crash problem fixed
Implemented Finland power in the Pact.
Fully redone EU
Some events added
Different models in Skin Choice
(Go to: gfx / interface / models -> u06_model_0_6x / rus_model_0_8x / USA_model_0_7x
and Now You Have choice. )
Fleet Problem Fixed
ECONOMY FIXED! now IF YOU PLAY HARD/AGGRESSIVE you have to Spent much time trading resources ... Only Russia, Finland and China have little economic Problems.
++Readme 0.5++
impletented new nations.
reached nations level, so no more nation.
deleted all older events and putted in the new ones.
new timeline implemented
some graphic edit.
fixed some tech teams and generals.
and much more, but i don't remember.

++Readme 0.6++
New Economic System!
sposted on darkest hour ( finally. )
Richecked Audio and video config :)
added models .
Checked techs, again.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IUWAR4OA

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20498715/Rise+Of+Mankind.zip

here's the Link.

Some event are still in italian, sorry ç.ç
If you can, post here your's suggestion :)

new Version . The real Rom it's about to come:

darkesthour201107052234.jpg

no more little nations, Useless War. The war, it's made for one thing. Economy. you have Less troops, Less Ic, Less transport, you have to chose wisely every single thing. Navy? air? Land?
you can have 500 region, but only 15-20 of them are useful to you. The others? land. Only useless Land. You will defend? attack? you will be an admiral? you will defend your world using ICBM? you will have f22, f15..Or maybe some nuke? what you'll Do, against the enemy? or maybe, whit the help of an ally.

Last edited:
fell out of the sky? what does it means?

this is a mod about a " parallel world " real similar to the Actual earth :) only some difference who can be found ingame.

for a little background or more information i've to write it' down :) sorry atm i'm quite busy triyng to fiX all this work :)

I suggest putting a description in the main post of a newly added mod, rather than a generic map of Europe. ;)

At least a link to the HoI II mod you ported this from. By the way, looking at the HoI II link, it seems amazing. Hopefully it's more than a simple "paste the contents of the Darkest Hour Mods Pack and uploading it to Megaupload", ha.

since now, yes, i'm started working today to the implementing the New " logics " of darkest hour. maybe in some day it will be transported With Ideas, tech, economy...

Now the post is better ? :)

i'm still on work, obviusly. And i noticed only 5 minutes ago some error when reloading, just continue press Ignore xDDDD
i will fix it tonight :) it's not the best modern mod, but...i've worked for almost 2 year :)

what? the game is in english. there's only 1 or 2 events in italian. i've translated it tonight.
(also the old MDS II name for scenarios xD )

Ah, I see. I was just playing around as Russia and all the events were in Italian (about Georgia, etc.), so I just assumed. Haven't played more than a few hours, ha.

in the future yes, it will have the dh map, the dh decision, the dh economy..
the problem is that i work alone, and beside all i'm quite slow. there's mod who have 10 people who work, mod who have 5, and instead of this, mod who have only one person xD