+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: More Nations Mod

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Madrid, Región histórica de Castilla, Confederación Ibérica, Europa
    Hey, @TheFreez, hope you read my last PM I sent you. I can help you out with Spanish and even Catalan or Portuguese depending on work.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Hohen View Post
    Hey, @TheFreez, hope you read my last PM I sent you. I can help you out with Spanish and even Catalan or Portuguese depending on work.
    Yes, I did. I need names for colonies and cities in them. I'll send a list with what I need tomorrow. Thanks for your help!
    Everyone is better than someone who thinks he's better than everyone.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Victoria 2War of the Roses

Hi, this mod is not compatible with the official 5.1 version, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianMolina View Post
    Hi, this mod is not compatible with the official 5.1 version, right?
    Yes, it is compatible with all Divine Wind versions.

ANNOUNCEMENT: 0.05 will be the last version before 1.0. It will also be the same as 1.0, just not tested. I expect it to be done mid-September. Testing will take a bit longer. And if anyone wants to help with dynamic colonies, just send me a PM!

Just a suggestion for Belgium and North Germany - Belgium is already difficult enough to form with Burgundy and France bearing down on it, so reducing the number of cores needed to form it (perhaps equivalent to the number for Netherlands) and granting cores on at least the Wallonian and Flemish provinces with some kind of tax boost would make it more competitive with Netherlands formation.

As for North Germany, I am a sucker for German states but this one suffers from being less competitive than Germany, since both decisions require some of the same provinces but Germany gives you cores on every German province, while North Germany gives you just a handful of cores. Maybe if you're imagining some unified successor to the Hanseatic League, in which case you could have ~5-6 cored province requirements that grants cores on the rest of the coast. Or you could give cores on Hanoverian, Pomeranian and Prussian provinces, etc. Just some thoughts.
    Last edited by Ergo Sum; 25-08-2011 at 01:44.

Good points there, I'll try to balance the European formations out a bit. More possibilities for different cultures to make it easier to form. North Germany was ment to make it easier for West German countries to form Germany.

Looking forward to 1.0.

Hi, this mod looks pretty legit. Trouble is I try to Unzip it straight to programfiles/paradox/Eu3/mod. When I do I get an error that says:

Error: Access is denied
    Error: unable to create output file "C:\Program Files\Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis III\mod\MNM.mod"

If I just unzip to, say, the desktop the mod does not appear in the drop down menu.

Any suggestions?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV

Prussia and Great Britain are only the tags in my game

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

prehasp some new colonial revolters like New England or Califonia Republic or Form North america Union

No John, you are the Syndies IconOfEvi's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Mid-September
    Nationality - American
    Religion - Sikh
    Political Ideology - Anti-Communist, Raj America

I would like for you to add Illyria nation, it exists in the Death and Taxes mod.

No John, you are the Syndies IconOfEvi's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Moac View Post
    I would like for you to add Illyria nation, it exists in the Death and Taxes mod.
    Isn't Illirya more or less analogous to Yugoslavia anyways?
    Nationality - American
    Religion - Sikh
    Political Ideology - Anti-Communist, Raj America

yea, but i feel that it fits more within the time frame of the game.
    Yugoslavia feels a bit out of place.

So, if someone can take the Illyria nation from the Dead and Taxes mod and adapt it to more nation mod.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

May I incorporate your mod into one that I am making up? You will be credited, of course.
    Thanks
    EUIII: DW Mods
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre
    Ars Lingua

"A language is a dialect with an army and navy" - Max Weinreich - Meyer Lazarevich Veynreykh - "אַ שפּראַך איז אַ דיאַלעקט מיט אַן אַרמיי און פֿלאָט"

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: Rome

Aaaaaw, lovely mod, but Belgium and Benelux? .

First off, I want to apologize for abandoning this mod for so long without letting anyone hear from me. The mod became too time-consuming for me to finish it on time and I abandoned the work completely. I am sorry for waiting so long and completely disappearing from the forums, and also not being able to offer support.

Second off, I declare this project abandoned. No further updates will be released and no more support will be given. All content is free for other modders to use without permission. Mentioning the source is appreciated, but not necessary. This as compensation for me disappearing and not answering to requests.

I am really sorry but I am not able to keep up with this project anymore.

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    Warlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Seeking permission to put part of this in a "Flavour Mod" I'd like to create? In particular: The following nations:
    Al-Andalus
    Arabia
    Gascony
    Iceland
    León
    Australia
    Cuba
    Philippines
    New-Zealand
    South Africa
    Greece, is now formable.
    Mexico, is now formable for westernized Aztec, Zapotec and Maya.
    Peru, is now formable for westernized Inca and Chimu.
    AKA TheNewTeddy

Quote of the Month - November (Jokurr)I used to like CNN when I was a teenager. Not sure if they've gotten worse or if I've gotten smarter (or both).
    Ditto me up on that one Jokurr!

Sad note: my AAR died with my computer.

If enforcing the rules to-the-letter results in stupid situations, it means you have stupid rules... and you SHOULD enforce them to-the-letter, otherwise they'll never get changed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast