• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hahaha, my hand owns :D Don't even dream of passing this one.

4 cards.

I should do this, Preload use OPG if there is an Iron will in this test and it will bring the result into negative. another -2 morale is just too nice to pass up.

I should do this, Preload use OPG if there is an Iron will in this test and it will bring the result into negative. another -2 morale is just too nice to pass up.

Something of an understatement, given it would be a game over. It helps that Jopi can take out the strongest positive card again with his ability :)

CRISIS: Security Breach

Skill check: LEA/TAC = 6
PASS: No Effect
FAIL: -1 Morale and all characters in the Command location are sent to Sickbay.

Post Crisis: Launch Raiders, NO JUMP PREP

LEA/TAC = 6
Leadership-1 (Executive Order)
Leadership-1 (Executive Order)
Tactics-2 (Guts and Initiative)
Tactics-2 (Launch Scout)
Tactics-4 (Strategic Planning)

Engineering-0 (Establish Network)
Engineering-1 (Repair)
Engineering-2 (Repair)
Engineering-2 (Repair)
Engineering-4 (Scientific Research)
Engineering-6 (Build Nuke)
Treachery-3 (Sabotage)

Tactics-5 (Strategic Planning)<<<taken out by jopi via power

10 - 33 = -23 FAIL!

uhhh that might be a record for paradox:eek:

:rofl:

A shame it only counts for one morale point lost. That may just have been overkill on Jopi's part, given one option I have is to draw a crisis and see if we can get another morale hit.

Edit: Unless the establish network was via the destiny deck, because that would cut it to -8.

Turn 26

Code:
[b][u]Player Status[/u][/b]
[i]Bolded player has the turn.[/i]

JOPI ~ Cally	[8]
[B][COLOR="Red"]CAPT. KIWI ~  Baltar   [3, 1S][/COLOR][/B]
SBR ~ President, Admiral Starbuck  [3, 8Q]
EL ~ Caprica 6	[5]
TMOIY ~ Anders	[8]
GRAHAM ~ Zarek    [4]

Destiny Deck [12]

Code:
[b][u]Fleet Status[/u][/b]          [b]Distance[/b]       4/8

[b]Food[/b]       08/08      [b]Vipers[/b]         0 Active, 8 in Reserve, 0 Damaged
[b]Fuel[/b]       06/08      [b]Raptors[/b]        4 in Reserve
[b]Morale[/b]     01/10      [b]Jump Prep[/b]      5/5 (Can jump risk 1)
[b]Population[/b] 10/12      [b]Cylon Boarding[/b] (X)()()()(death)

Reserve   Civs  9
Active    Civs  3
Destroyed Civs  0

Ships and Resources Remaining
-- 1 Pop            x6
-- 1 Pop & 1 Morale x1
-- 2 Pop            x2
-- 1 Pop & 1 Fuel   x1
-- Empty            x2
-- Galactica Food Damage Token
-- Galactica Fuel Damage Token
Code:
[b]Galactica[/b]  (0/6 Damage)
[i]FTL Control[/i] 
[i]Weapons Control[/i] 
[i]Command[/i]  
[i]Communications[/i]  ~  JOPI ~ Cally*
[i]Admiral’s Quarters[/i] 
[i]Research Lab[/i] 
[i]Hangar Deck[/i]  ~ TMOIY ~ Anders
[i]Armory[/i] 
[i]Sickbay[/i]~ GRAHAM ~ Zarek
[i]Brig[/i]

[b]Pegasus[/b] (2/4 Damage)
[i]Pegasus CIC[/i]
[COLOR="Red"][i]Airlock[/i][/COLOR]
[i]Main Batteries[/i]  
[COLOR="Red"][i]Engine Room[/i][/COLOR]
Code:
[b]Colonial One[/b] 
[i]Press Room[/i] 
[i]President’s Office[/i] ~ SBR ~ Admiral, President Starbuck*
[i]Administration[/i]  

[b]Cylon Locations[/b]
[i]Caprica[/i] ~ EL ~ Caprica 6
[i]Cylon Fleet[/i]
[i]Human Fleet[/i]
[i]Resurrection Ship[/i][COLOR="Red"]~ CAPT. KIWI ~ Baltar[/COLOR]

[b]Off-ship[/b]

Code:
\      BRAVO   |   CHARLIE    /  
 \             | basestar    /
  \            | raider x3  /
   \           |           /
    \          |          /
     \         |         /
      \        |        /
       \       |       /
        \      |      /
         \     |     /
          \    |    /
           \   |   /
A           \  |  /           D
L            \ | /            E
P basestar    \|/ raider x6   L
H raider x3   /|\             T
A            / | \            A
            /  |  \           
           /   |   \
          /    |    \
         /     |     \
        /      |      \
       /       |       \
      /        |        \
     /         |         \
    /          |          \
   / civvie ?,b| civvie a  \
  /            |            \
 /             |             \
/    FOXTROT   |   ECHO       \

3. Special Rule - Dangerous Repairs are Necessary: Keep this card in play until the fleet jumps. Any character in either the Engine Room or FTL Control when the fleet jumps is executed.

Charlie basestar has no hanger.

Action queue:
kiwi~move/action ((I know he preloaded but that was before morale hit 1 so giving him an option to do different.))

:rofl:

A shame it only counts for one morale point lost. That may just have been overkill on Jopi's part, given one option I have is to draw a crisis and see if we can get another morale hit.

Edit: Unless the establish network was via the destiny deck, because that would cut it to -8.
Still drawing LEA?

Still drawing LEA.

What do we think, Cylons? Should I activate heavies? Raiders if we want to gamble on sbr not getting jump prep? Should I go for damaging Galactica since it's now a roll of less than 12 via the basestar bridge... which I see has been edited out :D I could push the morale harder while we have the momentum by going for a crisis. Or I could play my supercrisis and make the next few skill checks slightly harder to pass. So what do you think?

Still drawing LEA.

What do we think, Cylons? Should I activate heavies? Raiders if we want to gamble on sbr not getting jump prep? Should I go for damaging Galactica since it's now a roll of less than 12 via the basestar bridge... which I see has been edited out :D I could push the morale harder while we have the momentum by going for a crisis. Or I could play my supercrisis and make the next few skill checks slightly harder to pass. So what do you think?

Skip activating heavies. Tmoiy has Longshot -- Once per game, you may choose the result of a die roll instead of rolling it. This result cannot be modified or re-rolled. That he has not used yet. We can't get them active enough before He can get over there.

Super Crisis might be a good idea.

Hm. No heavies then, and I doubt raiders will achieve anything. I think I might wait one more cycle for the super crisis, it's not particularly impressive and could be a little more powerful later. Instead I'll go

#Move to Caprica
#Draw crisis cards

And try and put some more pressure on their morale.

I love the deck manager. We're officially engaged.

CRISIS: Sabotage Investigated

Skill check: TAC/ENG = 9
PASS: -1 Food
FAIL: -1 Morale -1 Fuel -1 Food

POST CRISIS: Activate Heavies, +1 Jump Prep

And it's rather appropriate too, given Jopi is on the loose and the last crisis was Security Breach. One card.

Is now the time for that OPG EL?

Nice game. What the hell is the point of a Cylon Leader, that might be the dumbest role in a game I have seen. Have the humans ever won a game with a Cylon Leader around? In the two I have been in they have lost and it hasn't even been close.

If he'd drawn from the sympathetic deck, like I originally thought, it might have been better. 2 out of 3 times the leader would be after a human win, which would make things interesting. It was probably a mistake to draw from all agendas. If EL did get "Show Their True Nature", which is one of only two ways he can win at the moment, then it just made things worse - it doesn't require him to target particular resources or work against other cylons.

I love the deck manager. We're officially engaged.

And it's rather appropriate too, given Jopi is on the loose and the last crisis was Security Breach. One card.

Is now the time for that OPG EL?

Yes sure if it helps.

1 card

6 cards, let's wrap this up.