• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The other new units, you can see here, are the english ones

Attachments

• Schottland1.jpg
    Schottland1.jpg
    156,2 KB · Views: 389
  • Schottland2.jpg
    Schottland2.jpg
    162,6 KB · Views: 377
Awesome! For the Highlands!

Great-looking new sprites.... can't wait to have them ! :cool:

The sprites are totally useless.

1. Now the game looks more like CK II

2. Nice to have different sprites...but what happened to the helebard sprites ? They completely have disappeared from the game.
(I thought the pack would add sprites - not just change)

So - Yeah , 1.99 Eur...for a different look
Last time i wasted my money for this

I think the new sprites are far more appropriate the first 60-70 years of the fifteenth century. However, it would be good if the old halberdiers with Conquistador helmets could return around 1470 (around Land Tech 8-10?), as they fit the late fifteenth and early sixteenth century far better.

Great! :cool: Can you tell us more or less what sprites will be included in the next pack and when we can grab it?

BTW, in 5.1 patch notes Johan wrote about "adding support to more sprite levels" or something. Does it create new possibilities for you?

At the moment are 3 further spritepacks in the works... Each packet will include 16 units for the western major powers. The three packs comprise the age of reformation (conquistadors), the age of enlightenment (tricorns) and the age of revolution (napoleonic). Unfortunately, I can't say anything about the time of release at the moment...

I think the new sprites are far more appropriate the first 60-70 years of the fifteenth century. However, it would be good if the old halberdiers with Conquistador helmets could return around 1470 (around Land Tech 8-10?), as they fit the late fifteenth and early sixteenth century far better.

The second time period spritepack will bring back fully new conquistadors, as well as german Landsknechte... But if you can't wait you have the possibility to mod your game, so that the "old conquistadors" return around 1470...

Oh my... i'm growing impatient too !

First of I just whanted to say that the sprites still in progres looks awsome! :)

And then I also had a few questions.

Il start off with the old sprites(relesed ones), so I was thinking about buying them but I was a bitt reluctant to do so untill I know how they will work with mods. So my question is do they work ok with mods?

Second question for the new spritepacks(in progres), When you say major factions do you meen the minor will have the old ones then or will they gett new native ones as the ones in the current(relesed ones) spritepacks?

And also I wold like to put out a wish for more sprites for the whole world :)

First of I just whanted to say that the sprites still in progres looks awsome! :)

And then I also had a few questions.

Il start off with the old sprites(relesed ones), so I was thinking about buying them but I was a bitt reluctant to do so untill I know how they will work with mods. So my question is do they work ok with mods?

Second question for the new spritepacks(in progres), When you say major factions do you meen the minor will have the old ones then or will they gett new native ones as the ones in the current(relesed ones) spritepacks?

And also I wold like to put out a wish for more sprites for the whole world :)

Thank you, your feedback gives us great pleasure :)

Normally the new sprites should work with mods, if nothing was changed in the sprite files... It depends on the mod you use !
The "European" minors get a new generic sprite.

1st of all the Europeans will be designed... But if there will be a corresponding demand other continents will follow :)

But if there will be a corresponding demand other continents will follow :)

There is of course already a great demand for sprites for the other continents ! ... at least from me :D

Thank you, your feedback gives us great pleasure :)

Normally the new sprites should work with mods, if nothing was changed in the sprite files... It depends on the mod you use !
The "European" minors get a new generic sprite.

1st of all the Europeans will be designed... But if there will be a corresponding demand other continents will follow :)

Ty for the quick respons, and just lett me add that I wold be suprised if you have any days off from work as I gues quite many wold like to se the whole world as a sprite world.
But for now I am happy with seeing europe conquered by the sprite faction. (Ohh, I just got a great idea, I will make a faction called sprites and qonqer the whole world as you add sprites for eatch factions regions lol).

And good luck with the sprites, I will be keeping an eye open for more updates here :)

@gigau
And as gigau is here I will also ask him how the sprites work with his mod as I am a big fan of his mod :) (if this is of topic so give me a warning or something so I learn my lesson)