• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hm, I only have enough Blue Coins for one of them. I'll be sure to get the other next time I buy something from GamersGate (Release SOMETHING already, Paradox! :p), but I can't decide on which one to get first!

Hm, I only have enough Blue Coins for one of them. I'll be sure to get the other next time I buy something from GamersGate (Release SOMETHING already, Paradox! :p), but I can't decide on which one to get first!

Have you rated and reviewed everything you bought on GG? It gives you quite a bit of BC.

Any Byzantine (or eastern) ones? Or me no read good?

They look sharp anyway, contemplating the big investment now.
The Eastern spritepack is for the Byzantines, as well as eastern Europe. Basically, all the Slavic/Orthodox countries in Europe.

Take two - they're small! ;)

Perhaps as a workaround, you could have the launcher copy the files from the root interface folder to the mod interface folder (through "On new version, click here"). That way, you would not have to include the files in the mod, but they would show up for those of us who have it.

That's the idea, indeed :)

7rJDA.jpg

Just noticed this ingame. Is it working as intended? I can't remember what the old sprite looked like, but I thought it looked weird for steppe nomads to wield swords as if they are western troops.

7rJDA.jpg

Just noticed this ingame. Is it working as intended? I can't remember what the old sprite looked like, but I thought it looked weird for steppe nomads to wield swords as if they are western troops.

Thats weird - the ones in my game are not like that, they are either wearing a type of steppe warrior armour (round shield, sword, little plume/feathers ontop of eastern helmet, no chain), or wearing a tunic and a white turban. That sprite is definitly wrong.

And have a coat of arms, and tabard etc.

Jc, does anyone know how many blue coins you will get from a purchase? Because I'm considering picking up EU3 chronicles for the icon for 7 dollars, which could then give me enough blue coins to get the sprite packs!

Might depend on your account status, but for me, i'd get 533 blue coins if i were to buy Chronicles again. And you need 2830 blue coins for each spritepacks.

What are blue coins exactly? Is that anything like steam wallet?
Maybe. What is a Steam Wallet?

Blue coins are store credit on GamersGate. You get 5% of the price of any purchase back as blue coins. They also give blue coins for reviewing games, writing guides, and pre-ordering.

These are great!

Can we expect ones for Asian troops and European ones for later dates? I dislike most of the vanilla sprites and wouldn't mind paying extra for some good ones.

Thats weird - the ones in my game are not like that, they are either wearing a type of steppe warrior armour (round shield, sword, little plume/feathers ontop of eastern helmet, no chain), or wearing a tunic and a white turban. That sprite is definitly wrong.

The georgian Sprite should look like the pic below. Your Europa Universalis III\Common\Countries\Georgia.txt file seems to be wrong. You have to change the graphical_culture to easterngfx
(graphical_culture = easterngfx)

Attachments

• Georgian.jpg
    Georgian.jpg
    268,2 KB · Views: 304