• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(1823)

Johan's Home Account
Mar 14, 2001
The same people who made the spritepacks for Hol3 and Victoria 2 have now finished the next two spritepacks for EU3.

These work if you have Divine Wind OR Chronicles.

The Europa Universalis III Reformation and Enlightenment Sprite Packs are now available for 1.99 €/$ each. Here you can find out where to buy them: http://www.europauniversalis3.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=110&Itemid=110

attachment.php

Reformation Sprite Pack
This spritepack includes 16 new sprites for the Western countries in the Reformation era of 1530 to 1625.
There are uniforms for: Dutch, Netherlanders, French, Spanish, British, Portuguese, English, Danish, Prussian, Scottish, Swedish, Austrian, Venetian, Scandinavian nations.

There are also generic German and generic western uniforms Sixteen historically authentic modeled units for the “Age of Reformation” with new animations for a more realistic and enhanced game atmosphere. Units are equipped with rapiers, daggers and comb morions. The Scottish, German and the generic western units are embellished for this period too.[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]

attachment.php

Enlightenment Sprite Pack
This spritepack includes 16 new sprites for the Western countries in the Enlightenment era of 1700 to 1795.
There are uniforms for: Dutch, Spanish, French, British, Portuguese, Danish, Prussian, Scottish, Austrian, Swedish, American, Scandinavian, Venetian, Revolutionary French, English and Generic Western.

Sixteen historically authentic modeled units for the “Age of Enlightenment” with new animations, for a more realistic and beautiful game atmosphere. Units are equipped with muskets, sabres, tricorn and wig. The generic western units are embellished for this period, too.

DD-EU3EAST.jpg

Eastern - Anno Domini 1400 Spritepack
This spritepack includes 16 new sprites for the eastern europeans in the 15th century of EU3. Unique uniforms for Russia, Poland, Muscowy, Novgorod, Lithuania, Riga, Hungary, Ryazan, Pskov, Byzantium, Tver, Yaroslavl, Mazowia, Serbia, Bosnia and a generic one.

This is sixteen historically authentic modelled eastern European units with new animations, for a more realistic and more beautiful game atmosphere. Units are equipped with swords, shields, daggers, armors, chain mails, jerkins, capes, basinets and pig face basinets. The generic eastern units are also embellished.

DD-EU3WEST.jpg

Western - Anno Domini 1400 Spritepack
This spritepack includes 16 new sprites for the western europeans in the 15th century of EU3. Unique uniforms for Venice, France, Scandinavia, England, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Prussia, Britain, Sweden, Denmark, Scotland, Austria, Teutonic Order, Brandenburg and a generic one.

Sixteen historically authentic modelled western European units with new animations, for a more realistic and more beautiful game atmosphere. Units are equipped with swords, shields, daggers, armors, chain mails, jerkins, capes, basinets and pig face basinets. The generic western units are also embellished.

They should be available at your preferred online platform during the day...

Gamersgate
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-EU3EAST/europa-universalis-iii-eastern-anno-domini-1400-sprite-pack

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-EU3WEST/europa-universalis-iii-western-anno-domini-1400-sprite-pack
235592_eu3_western_sp_04_medium.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice addition, EU3 is almost a new game after this great shine up with DW + sprite packs! Rock on Paradox! :D

Very nice addition and very nice price on Gamersgate. :)

Seen it, bought it, am happy now. :D

How do I install these packs. I bought it this morning. After downoading I dont get an installer or something. Any help?

EDIT:

I've solved the problem. It was my anti virus software blocking the download. A heuristik has always start a (hopefully) false alarm. After shutting down my av, I was able to install the pack properly.

Cheers Phelan

Last edited:
Should be no problem at all in MP.

Oh great, will buy it ASAP then. Did anyone see the Teutonic Order sprite in one of the eastern pack screens? Definitly the best.

And, will this DLC be available on steam as well? And will that be compatible with the boxed version?

Last edited:
Very nice add on. I´ll buy it as soon as I go home.

PS. I would have liked other centurias figurines also. It will feel a bit hollow when we get the XVI Century generic figurines.

Nice... shall be bought as soon as i get home tonight. Thanks a lot :cool:

This sucks, I'm not allowed to buy stuff from the internetz... And my parents don't do it usually.