• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have taken the screenshot out of the running "idle" animation -ingame. The Landsknecht currently is rubbing his dagger and sword. Unlucky shot :p

"rubbing his dagger" hehe... ;)

The same people who made the spritepacks for Hol3 and Victoria 2 have now finished their first two spritepacks for EU3, and is now sold for 1.99€/$ each.

Western - Anno Domini 1400 Spritepack
This spritepack includes 16 new sprites for the western europeans in the 15th century of EU3. Unique uniforms for Venice, France, Scandinavia, England, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Prussia, Britain, Sweden, Denmark, Scotland, Austria, Teutonic Order, Brandenburg and a generic one.

The unit is for Holland, not the Netherlands. Any idea/instruction how to use the unit for the Netherlands as well?

Very nice units :b:

Got to love this. It's 1763 and Canada has formed. They are now besieging Ontario with a sword, shield and chain mail :)

After a save and reload Louisiana is ok with hats and guns and everything. So obviously some sort of bug

That sounds like the good old bug, where the AI of newly formed countries "forget" to upgrade their armies to the newest & best tech and also forget that they have NI slots unassigned. A reload fixes this. So it's not a bug with the sprite pack but with EU3 it self.

I like the sprite and all but I wished the armies sprite grew in size as you zoomed out to compensate. You can't really see them until you put your nose right in the map.

Plus when you zoom out, there is more space to have them displaced with each border. No sense making them minuscule. :p

Can anyone create a landsknecht sprite with two handed great sword(zweihander)?Thanks very much

A sword like this:
jonas.jpg

Last edited:
You should get the new spritepacks with the Landsknecht sprites soon. The works are allready finished....

Here you have got a new screenshot of the upcoming "Revolution" spritepack.
You can see the French, Spanish and Portuguese new sprites for this age. Note that this is still an alpha screen.

Attachments

• EU3Units.jpg
    EU3Units.jpg
    207,7 KB · Views: 460
Bah! For some reason I can't enlarge the thumbnail.

You should get the new spritepacks with the Landsknecht sprites soon. The works are allready finished....

You can see the French, Spanish and Portuguese new sprites for this age. Note that this is still an alpha screen.

Aces! Now there is some reaon for playing into the late game :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Well,there's a problem,in these two screenshot,the model is excellent,but I saw the highlander and landsknecht with a sword and a dagger,actually they don't equip with these weapons,the highlander usually with claymore or axe or Broad Sword and shield,and the landsknecht usually with halberd or zweihander or pike
Consider have a change
Thanks.