• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EU3 Chronicles and sprite packs (reformation, enlightment and both medieval) bought from GG. Only eastern and western works for me. Reformation and Enlightment packs create a new folder in EU3 directory should be that way? Please help solve the problem.

Remember to update you game with the latest 5.1 patch, that worked for me.

Just curious, if I bought the game on steam (whom only features two spritepacks) would I be able to get ones from other sites and manually install them, and they would work?

Also on the same note, would I be able to do the same with the Old Vicky pack for Victoria 2? (Since it is also a graphics mod).
Merged into proper thread.

Indeed 5.1 patch and one more installation of sprite pack and here they are - looks cool, but about ~ 26 land tech turn back to regular ones unfortunately, I`m not sure its 1625 (expire date of reformation sprite pack).

Spritepacks from STEAM

Hey
I bought EU3 Chronicles on Impulse few weeks ago, and I wonder if I could buy 1400 spritepacks from Steam and connect everything together. Spritepacks are in good price and I do not want to waste this occasion.

Probably not, steam stuff usually only works with the steam version of the game.

In fact, it even says so on the page:

"Requires the base game Europa Universalis III: Divine Wind on Steam in order to play."

All right, to stop my technical ineptness making me screw up what is, probably, a very simple operation...

Downloaded all 4, because they look shiny. Now, I have a new folder with 'gfx -> anims -> [sprites]'. What do I do with it to not screw everything up? Simply add all the contents of the newly downloaded 'anims' folder (from Bosnian1400.xac to Yaroslavlian1400Specular.dds) to the standard 'anims' folder? There won't be any contradictions with the standard sprites or anything?

I know that this probably ranks with 'should I use bleach to clean my hard-drive or would soap be better?', but some of us aren't good with computers :S.

All right, to stop my technical ineptness making me screw up what is, probably, a very simple operation...

Downloaded all 4, because they look shiny. Now, I have a new folder with 'gfx -> anims -> [sprites]'. What do I do with it to not screw everything up? Simply add all the contents of the newly downloaded 'anims' folder (from Bosnian1400.xac to Yaroslavlian1400Specular.dds) to the standard 'anims' folder? There won't be any contradictions with the standard sprites or anything?

I know that this probably ranks with 'should I use bleach to clean my hard-drive or would soap be better?', but some of us aren't good with computers :S.

Yes, you have to add all the sprites in the CORRECT standard folders "\Europa Universalis\gfx\anims\" and "\Europa Universalis\interface\"

Hey, mr Oldschool here. Is it possible in somway to get a cd/dvd copy with all spiritpacks? :)

To the best of my knowledge, there currently is no way to get that. Apart from buying it online and making a backup copy on your own, of course.

I made several attempts to run Reformation Sprites packs - several times alone and several times with the other packs (Enlightenment and Eastern-western packs). I'm sure I did install them in the correct way. But still my game crash on loading database. Any suggestions or clue? Thanks in advance.

Please start a new thread in tech support and describe your crash in detail.