• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And another question : how come i don't see the sprites when playing a mod ?

With other features, when the files in vanilla doesn't have a file of same name in the mod folder (and that it's an "extend"), the vanilla files are used when playing with the mod. But it doesn't seem to be the case here :wacko:

These replace the sprite level 1 (as in, the early game units), right?
Might be the first sprite pack I'm interested in, as I never use sprites in HoI3 anyways. :)

The Spritepacks are only for the first century. They are called Anno Domini 1400. This speaks for it self. After you reach level 18 landtechnology, they are gone and you get the generic musketmans. But if these packs are successfull enough, they will make more of them for the later stages of the game.

The Spritepacks are only for the first century. They are called Anno Domini 1400. This speaks for it self. After you reach level 18 landtechnology, they are gone and you get the generic musketmans. But if these packs are successfull enough, they will make more of them for the later stages of the game.

Disappointing, but expected I suppose. Still, this is a good use for bluecoins.

AWESOME!!! Been asking/waiting for something like this for ages. Would be great to have a middle eastern sprite pack aswell, especially with cultural variations between the ottomans, mamalukes, moores etc.
Paradox please do a music pack too, that would be great!

Do these work with the beta patch? They don't seem to for me. Anyone know how to get them to work? I love the look of em, but I like to play with the beta patch changes ;)
There's no known reason why they wouldn't work with the betas.

And another question : how come i don't see the sprites when playing a mod ?

With other features, when the files in vanilla doesn't have a file of same name in the mod folder (and that it's an "extend"), the vanilla files are used when playing with the mod. But it doesn't seem to be the case here :wacko:

Ah, I won't get them then. Too bad :( I rarely play unmodded.

Do these work with the beta patch? They don't seem to for me. Anyone know how to get them to work? I love the look of em, but I like to play with the beta patch changes ;)

Works quite fine for me with June 21st patch vanilla... but not when i load MEIOU... :(