+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Spritepacks for EU3

I have the steam version and they only selling the two 1400 Sprite Pack but not the Reformation and Enlightenment Sprite Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Zaferbey View Post
    EU3 Chronicles and sprite packs (reformation, enlightment and both medieval) bought from GG. Only eastern and western works for me. Reformation and Enlightment packs create a new folder in EU3 directory should be that way? Please help solve the problem.
    Remember to update you game with the latest 5.1 patch, that worked for me.

How do you plait a puss? Paradox Support Rep
    63 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    EUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Zeke View Post
    Just curious, if I bought the game on steam (whom only features two spritepacks) would I be able to get ones from other sites and manually install them, and they would work?

Also on the same note, would I be able to do the same with the Old Vicky pack for Victoria 2? (Since it is also a graphics mod).
    Merged into proper thread.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Indeed 5.1 patch and one more installation of sprite pack and here they are - looks cool, but about ~ 26 land tech turn back to regular ones unfortunately, I`m not sure its 1625 (expire date of reformation sprite pack).
    emotions and anger are characterized by honesty!

Spritepacks from STEAM

Hey
    I bought EU3 Chronicles on Impulse few weeks ago, and I wonder if I could buy 1400 spritepacks from Steam and connect everything together. Spritepacks are in good price and I do not want to waste this occasion.

Probably not, steam stuff usually only works with the steam version of the game.

In fact, it even says so on the page:

"Requires the base game Europa Universalis III: Divine Wind on Steam in order to play."

Will we get the new sprite packs soon on Steam? I would like to buy the two new packs, but they aren't avaible.

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIKing Arthur IILead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

^ I would like to know as well, as they are looking quite good.

Producer Paradox Dev Team Kallocain's Avatar

The spritepacks are now on Steam! Better late than never, right?
    http://store.steampowered.com/news/6900/

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne

All right, to stop my technical ineptness making me screw up what is, probably, a very simple operation...

Downloaded all 4, because they look shiny. Now, I have a new folder with 'gfx -> anims -> [sprites]'. What do I do with it to not screw everything up? Simply add all the contents of the newly downloaded 'anims' folder (from Bosnian1400.xac to Yaroslavlian1400Specular.dds) to the standard 'anims' folder? There won't be any contradictions with the standard sprites or anything?

I know that this probably ranks with 'should I use bleach to clean my hard-drive or would soap be better?', but some of us aren't good with computers :S.
    I can make a lord, but only God can make a gentleman - King James VI of Scotland, England and Ireland

The Eagle's Bastards, a Silesian AAR (CKII)

InTveresting Times, a Tverian AAR (EUIII) Violence! Bad accents! Nudity! What more could you possibly want? [Complete ]
    2013 EUIII OscAAR For Best Completed AAR AARLand Choice Awards 2012 (Round 1) Best Comedy AAR AARLand Choice Awards 2012 Q4 Best EUIII AAR WritAAR of the Week 15/1/12 13/5/12 Weekly AAR Showcase 1/4/12

Quote Originally Posted by Fyregecko View Post
    All right, to stop my technical ineptness making me screw up what is, probably, a very simple operation...

Downloaded all 4, because they look shiny. Now, I have a new folder with 'gfx -> anims -> [sprites]'. What do I do with it to not screw everything up? Simply add all the contents of the newly downloaded 'anims' folder (from Bosnian1400.xac to Yaroslavlian1400Specular.dds) to the standard 'anims' folder? There won't be any contradictions with the standard sprites or anything?

I know that this probably ranks with 'should I use bleach to clean my hard-drive or would soap be better?', but some of us aren't good with computers :S.
    Yes, you have to add all the sprites in the CORRECT standard folders "\Europa Universalis\gfx\anims\" and "\Europa Universalis\interface\"

Quote Originally Posted by Kallocain View Post
    The spritepacks are now on Steam! Better late than never, right?
    http://store.steampowered.com/news/6900/
    Thank you very much! Love the price for only $1.99 with a bunch of goodies! I wish EA does the same thing with their Sims 3 staff packs...$20 bucks just for 5 new furnitures lol

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Hey, mr Oldschool here. Is it possible in somway to get a cd/dvd copy with all spiritpacks?

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Gustav91 View Post
    Hey, mr Oldschool here. Is it possible in somway to get a cd/dvd copy with all spiritpacks?
    To the best of my knowledge, there currently is no way to get that. Apart from buying it online and making a backup copy on your own, of course.
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

Europa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    I made several attempts to run Reformation Sprites packs - several times alone and several times with the other packs (Enlightenment and Eastern-western packs). I'm sure I did install them in the correct way. But still my game crash on loading database. Any suggestions or clue? Thanks in advance.
    You can see Phoenix mods thanks to Google.

These sprites are awesome. But I have one question? Will there be a Napoleonic one?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by semperpietas View Post
    These sprites are awesome. But I have one question? Will there be a Napoleonic one?
    Some good news for you: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-EU3RSP/...ion-spritepack

Thanks Andy. I have the steam version, so hopefully I won't have to wait long.

Producer Paradox Dev Team Kallocain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Quin View Post
    I made several attempts to run Reformation Sprites packs - several times alone and several times with the other packs (Enlightenment and Eastern-western packs). I'm sure I did install them in the correct way. But still my game crash on loading database. Any suggestions or clue? Thanks in advance.
    Please start a new thread in tech support and describe your crash in detail.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty II CollectionRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Any more sprite packs coming? We want MORE....................Please?
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Genoa- Done.................for now
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast