+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Spritepacks for EU3

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Rost3DSprites View Post
    I have taken the screenshot out of the running "idle" animation -ingame. The Landsknecht currently is rubbing his dagger and sword. Unlucky shot
    "rubbing his dagger" hehe...
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by Balor View Post
    The same people who made the spritepacks for Hol3 and Victoria 2 have now finished their first two spritepacks for EU3, and is now sold for 1.99€/$ each.

Western - Anno Domini 1400 Spritepack
    This spritepack includes 16 new sprites for the western europeans in the 15th century of EU3. Unique uniforms for Venice, France, Scandinavia, England, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Prussia, Britain, Sweden, Denmark, Scotland, Austria, Teutonic Order, Brandenburg and a generic one.
    The unit is for Holland, not the Netherlands. Any idea/instruction how to use the unit for the Netherlands as well?

Very nice units :b:

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Awsome!

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2Penumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubWar of the Vikings

Bought them both on the sale in steam.
    Key from Steam M&B WFaS works now!!!

I'm using the steam version of the game, when you reach the endgame and you're land tech is 60+ my japanese troops have the european knights which I find kinda cool.

Got to love this. It's 1763 and Canada has formed. They are now besieging Ontario with a sword, shield and chain mail
    I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words Bother Me

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

sounds like a major bug :/

Quote Originally Posted by 3inar View Post
    sounds like a major bug :/
    Afraid so. It's now 1789 and Louisiana is running around with swords now

After a save and reload Louisiana is ok with hats and guns and everything. So obviously some sort of bug

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

That sounds like the good old bug, where the AI of newly formed countries "forget" to upgrade their armies to the newest & best tech and also forget that they have NI slots unassigned. A reload fixes this. So it's not a bug with the sprite pack but with EU3 it self.
    Darth Vader: There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

I like the sprite and all but I wished the armies sprite grew in size as you zoomed out to compensate. You can't really see them until you put your nose right in the map.

Plus when you zoom out, there is more space to have them displaced with each border. No sense making them minuscule. :P
    This post has been blessed by Jesus.

For The Glory

Can anyone create a landsknecht sprite with two handed great sword(zweihander)?Thanks very much

A sword like this:
    Last edited by zweihander; 20-08-2011 at 07:28.

For The Glory

I have taken the screenshot out of the running "idle" animation -ingame. The Landsknecht currently is rubbing his dagger and sword. Unlucky shot
    Great model,but I think with two handed great sword will be better
    And how can I get this sprite?

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    Quote Originally Posted by zweihander View Post
    Great model,but I think with two handed great sword will be better
    And how can I get this sprite?
    When they release it.

Aye.
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

You should get the new spritepacks with the Landsknecht sprites soon. The works are allready finished....

Here you have got a new screenshot of the upcoming "Revolution" spritepack.
    You can see the French, Spanish and Portuguese new sprites for this age. Note that this is still an alpha screen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3Units.jpg‎
Views:	432
Size:	207.7 KB
ID:	39340  

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Bah! For some reason I can't enlarge the thumbnail.
    'Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick-insect got stuck on a sticky bun' - Capt. E. Blackadder.

He who binds to himself a joy, Does the winged life destroy;
    But he who kisses the joy as it flies, Lives in eternity's sun rise. - William Blake

The Empire needs YOU.. Come and post something nice about my AAR. The House of Habsburg. Victoria Revolutions VIPR01. Winner of the WritAAR of the Week Award 13 January 2008.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Bah! For some reason I can't enlarge the thumbnail.
    Open the link in a new tab and you'll see it no prob

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

You should get the new spritepacks with the Landsknecht sprites soon. The works are allready finished....

You can see the French, Spanish and Portuguese new sprites for this age. Note that this is still an alpha screen.
    Aces! Now there is some reaon for playing into the late game
    Imageshack should just die...

For The Glory

Well,there's a problem,in these two screenshot,the model is excellent,but I saw the highlander and landsknecht with a sword and a dagger,actually they don't equip with these weapons,the highlander usually with claymore or axe or Broad Sword and shield,and the landsknecht usually with halberd or zweihander or pike
    Consider have a change
    Thanks.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    March of the EaglesVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

How do you have those already when they are not on sale as far as I know?

Edit: nevermind

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast