+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Spritepacks for EU3

That is awesome.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

At last something I can spend my Blue Coins on...
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

No brainer.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV

Got both. Had just enough Bluecoins for one (like 10 margin). :3

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneIron Cross
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Samefar View Post
    Awesome! But how long will they last? Through the centuries or just until the 1500s?
    This. We need an answer
    Let's be happy like the Danes
    "Apparently the main reason why Danes claim to be so happy is that they always expect life to be worse than it really is. They expect to be cold.

They expect to pay 95% tax. They expect to be decapitated by a gang of youths who've found the little mermaid has already had its head kicked off and are now looking for another target.

They are therefore delighted when they get home to find their family still have all their limbs, that the heating is working and that their tax bill's been reduced to 94%."

- Jeremy Clarkson

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    80 games registered

200k clubCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    And another question : how come i don't see the sprites when playing a mod ?

With other features, when the files in vanilla doesn't have a file of same name in the mod folder (and that it's an "extend"), the vanilla files are used when playing with the mod. But it doesn't seem to be the case here
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Auretus Ornithorhynchus anatinus, in hoc signo vinces. In honorem Paradox! •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

That guy with the thing Dragnar's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

These replace the sprite level 1 (as in, the early game units), right?
    Might be the first sprite pack I'm interested in, as I never use sprites in HoI3 anyways.

The Spritepacks are only for the first century. They are called Anno Domini 1400. This speaks for it self. After you reach level 18 landtechnology, they are gone and you get the generic musketmans. But if these packs are successfull enough, they will make more of them for the later stages of the game.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Phelan View Post
    The Spritepacks are only for the first century. They are called Anno Domini 1400. This speaks for it self. After you reach level 18 landtechnology, they are gone and you get the generic musketmans. But if these packs are successfull enough, they will make more of them for the later stages of the game.
    Disappointing, but expected I suppose. Still, this is a good use for bluecoins.

AWESOME!!! Been asking/waiting for something like this for ages. Would be great to have a middle eastern sprite pack aswell, especially with cultural variations between the ottomans, mamalukes, moores etc.
    Paradox please do a music pack too, that would be great!

Deus VultDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    Will this work for steam, or is there some way I could get it to work with steam?

All of my Blue Coins go to spritepacks.

Not the King of Prussia Legendary Bard's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionSemper FiVictoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Zeke View Post
    Will this work for steam, or is there some way I could get it to work with steam?
    They're available on Steam. That's where I found out about them.

"And no, we don't endorse genocide." ~ Captain Gars

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneLegioMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Do these work with the beta patch? They don't seem to for me. Anyone know how to get them to work? I love the look of em, but I like to play with the beta patch changes

Very cool, I'll be picking this up on Steam shortly.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

I liked this pack. Make more like this and I'll keep buying.

... but Castille deserved specific sprites I think.

Nice addtition to the game. Bought both of it.
    When we can expect another sprite packs? For 16-18 centuries?
    And yes, I would like to see a specific uniform for Castile too.
    I'm a parent. I haven't got the luxury of principles.
    ----------------------
    http://europa3.ru/faq/
    http://paradoxgames.ru/

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by death&d3cay View Post
    Do these work with the beta patch? They don't seem to for me. Anyone know how to get them to work? I love the look of em, but I like to play with the beta patch changes
    There's no known reason why they wouldn't work with the betas.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    And another question : how come i don't see the sprites when playing a mod ?

With other features, when the files in vanilla doesn't have a file of same name in the mod folder (and that it's an "extend"), the vanilla files are used when playing with the mod. But it doesn't seem to be the case here
    Ah, I won't get them then. Too bad I rarely play unmodded.
    My mods:
    Oriental Mod for EU3 - For an EU3 experience with a more realistic Asia (and many other things as well).

Minimal India Improvement Mod for EU3 - A mod that just focuses on improving the Indian map in EU3 without increasing the number of provinces.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    80 games registered

200k clubCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by death&d3cay View Post
    Works quite fine for me with June 21st patch vanilla... but not when i load MEIOU...
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Auretus Ornithorhynchus anatinus, in hoc signo vinces. In honorem Paradox! •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast