• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Meaning successful rebels? If so, that'd be possible to intentionally facilitate in game.
Yes, either you or them would have to have a revolution for this to work. If YOU have a revolution though, you will lose everything. Allies, sphere, vassals, some prestige...

Yes, either you or them would have to have a revolution for this to work. If YOU have a revolution though, you will lose everything. Allies, sphere, vassals, some prestige...

What I meant was: can all rebels do this or is there a certain 'revolutionary' type of rebels?

What I meant was: can all rebels do this or is there a certain 'revolutionary' type of rebels?
I'm not entirely sure about pan-nationalists, but I'm quite sure all other rebels will break relations with other countries.

I seem to remember that there was somewhere where you can check other countries tech situation. Like how many techs they have in army or navy category for example. But now I can't seem to find it.

I seem to remember that there was somewhere where you can check other countries tech situation. Like how many techs they have in army or navy category for example. But now I can't seem to find it.
Hover over that country's brigade and ship number in the diplomacy window.

The buying order from the World Market is determined by prestige or total score? I read conflicting information regarding this in the forum.

It's total score. The tutorial hasn't been updated for ages, and in my own tutorial AAR I did for Vicky 2 (ages ago) I confirmed it. They really should fix that tutorial at some point. :)

There are independence rebels but IIRC all rebels can do it.
IIRC, there's one exception: Romanian Pan-Nationalists (because the historical Romanian unification didn't break their satellite status w.r.t. the Ottoman Empire).

I think all nationalists enforcing their demand won't "break" the country, so to speak. I remember having Denmark in my SOI and Icelandic nationalists enforcing their demands but Denmark was still in my SOI.
True. Nationalists will not do that.