• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very well then - should turn my Netherlands to HM´s Govt and then send all those rebels to meet our Lord, because I just want monrchy. Rex vivat!
Also, thanks.

I have a factory, yet it lacks inputs even though I export them otherwise. Factory is subsidized too.
Also I have factories which don't sell inputs another factory lacks, especially when cement or machine parts are involved.
Factories have healthy budget, so they can afford it.
What gives? :eek:hmy:

I have a factory, yet it lacks inputs even though I export them otherwise. Factory is subsidized too.
Also I have factories which don't sell inputs another factory lacks, especially when cement or machine parts are involved.
Factories have healthy budget, so they can afford it.
What gives? :eek:hmy:
This might be related to your rank. Higher ranked countries buy goods before lower ranked ones, which is why it is difficult to for example build a navy as Japan before you civilize.

This might be related to your rank. Higher ranked countries buy goods before lower ranked ones, which is why it is difficult to for example build a navy as Japan before you civilize.
Problem is I produce enough internally and don't rely on WM. Does it still take rank into account?

Within the market of a sphere of influence, yes. Are you sphered by a Great Power?

I am GP when this happens :) otherwise I wouldn't ask.
It's just annoying when your machine parts factory didn't sell 2.34, but your other factory runs on 90% efficiency because it doesn't have enough machine parts. Maybe it's just WAD.

Is there a way to keep black-white-red flag as Germany if you change your government type to HM monarchy? I tried to edit germany's file in coutries folder, but then when I wanted to play the game it crashed.

I'm playing as Scandinavia and there is a German Unification Movement. Should I just assume it's from the Germans in Denmark and ignore it?
You can actually open up your Population window, sort them by the movements they support, and see exactly which POPs are supporting it.

It will let you know how militant they are, and looking at the kind of people who are currently supporting it you can make an evaluation of how much potential support they have.

Me again, I think I solved my previous question and now I have another. What is a good way to expand? By this I mean how do you take more territory from a nation(e.g. unciv in Africa)? I seem to only annex one state at a time and this coupled with 5 year truces slows my expansion rate a lot.

Me again, I think I solved my previous question and now I have another. What is a good way to expand? By this I mean how do you take more territory from a nation(e.g. unciv in Africa)? I seem to only annex one state at a time and this coupled with 5 year truces slows my expansion rate a lot.
Add another war goal. This is done by going to the diplomacy tab, choose the nation you want to add a war goal with while in the "show wars" tab and under the flag and stats of that country, you can see a button called "Add Wargoal". Click that and choose war goal to add.

How much clergy is optimum 2% or 4%.

What is the optimum %age of clerks, and what is the best route to increasing clerks?

I am playing as Belgium and have conqored Madagascar, Atche and the southernmost state of Vietnam. I want to increase my colony power, and it seems the only way is the build more ports, so i would like to upgrade some of my conquests to states. I need 1% beuracrats of accepted culture, but they are populated entirly by native people, who are not accepted culture. What can I do to make the natives accepted? What criteria would you use to decide which region to upgrade to staehood?

How much clergy is optimum 2% or 4%.

What is the optimum %age of clerks, and what is the best route to increasing clerks?

I am playing as Belgium and have conqored Madagascar, Atche and the southernmost state of Vietnam. I want to increase my colony power, and it seems the only way is the build more ports, so i would like to upgrade some of my conquests to states. I need 1% beuracrats of accepted culture, but they are populated entirly by native people, who are not accepted culture. What can I do to make the natives accepted? What criteria would you use to decide which region to upgrade to staehood?

For research points 2% of clergy is optimal, 4% is optimal for literacy gain.

For research, 4% of clerks is optimal, for profit, 1/5th of all factory workers should be clerks.

You need to make pops of accepted culture migrate there. High unemployment and low militancy encourages colonial migration.

Add another war goal. This is done by going to the diplomacy tab, choose the nation you want to add a war goal with while in the "show wars" tab and under the flag and stats of that country, you can see a button called "Add Wargoal". Click that and choose war goal to add.

Ok, thanks. And what's the best way to gain jingoism? Hold elections and choose jingo answers?

e: How long does war justification last?

Last edited: