• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Does it makes sense to build product chains...i mean built all factories to gain the input goods.
Like building also lumber and furniture factories before luxery furniture factories?

To be honest I dunno even why luxury furniture exists as good heh.

2 questions

1- What experience does to armies?
2- If you had to choose between a general with +30% morale and one with +3 stat, which one would you choose? Why?

To be honest I dunno even why luxury furniture exists as good heh.

2 questions

1- What experience does to armies?
2- If you had to choose between a general with +30% morale and one with +3 stat, which one would you choose? Why?

1. Good question; according to the manual, it just increases "combat effectiveness." I'd also like to know what it does specifically.
2. My preference is +3 to a stat. Morale is how quickly an army recovers ORG, but with + to a stat (especially +3) you should, ideally, win most rounds of combat and take comparatively fewer casualties.

+30 morale for the stack of new recruits (or battered divisions rotated out), and then +3 stat when their org is ready for combat.

You can see your CBs on a country you have selected on the diplomacy screen but I don't know a way of getting the whole list of all your CBs at once.

You can see your CBs on a country you have selected on the diplomacy screen but I don't know a way of getting the whole list of all your CBs at once.

Maybe the diplomacy mapmode? I'm not really sure, but I vaguely remember seeing CB info when hovering over other countries. Might be worth trying.

Maybe the diplomacy mapmode? I'm not really sure, but I vaguely remember seeing CB info when hovering over other countries. Might be worth trying.

Yup, on the diplomacy mapmode, any countries with which you have a CB will be orangey-coloured, and if you hover over them, it will say which CB you have.
How can I remove Infamy from the game? :D

You could go into defines.lua and set the Infamy limit to be... a squillion. More of a mod question though.

Restoring Academia

What does this event actually do? It looks like it just gives you some negative effects for a while before becoming available again...

It undoes the research school modifiers, eg. Military-Industrial Complex, Tycoon Capitalism & the merchant navy (?)

Restoring Academia

What does this event actually do? It looks like it just gives you some negative effects for a while before becoming available again...

It removes the current penalties (and bonuses) that you have from something like Corporative Industrialism, or Military Industrial Complex.

So, if you are getting 10% bonus on culture and 10% penalty on army, you might want to Restore the Academia in order to get rid of the army penalty after you had grabbed a lot of culture techs. What you are seeing is the temporary penalty you pay for switching, which I reckon is large enough that you don't want to so it more than once, but you might do it once in a game.

Question about colonizing.

First time I've seen this, but when I tried to colonize, it wasn't highlighted, with the hover message saying, "You can not colonize a non empty province."

What does this mean ... please note the house colony thing is there in the header.

Ahh thanks alot.

On the note of colonizing. It says 'the life rating is 'blah' you cant colonize here your tech level only lets you colonize a life rating of 'blah blah'

My question is that I can never find the tech that lowers the required life rating... I do the culture tech that has to do with colonizing but it doesn't help.