• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is there any other option, assuming he doesn't want to ride 0% on the slider and starve his domestic crats too?

Is it being on the same continent or having a continuous land connection that means a port will provide colony points?

When you build any ports or ships you will receive colony points.

Don't annex something so large you can't digest it?

It's because they bloat their crat/clergy due to the lack of NF choices for AI.

i need some help understanding this, it's been six months after one of my armies engaged in battle and their brigades have barely reinforced 200 men each, even when at peace, in home territory, and at 100% reinforcement rate according to the mouseover.

What gives? It cant just be lack of tech, because then it would be the difference of 10 more men for each technology

Do you have access to all the army maintenance goods? Is your army slider at 100%, armies reinforce slower when slider is set below that?

What can I do to raise consciousness?

I'm playing as Austria and want to form Austria-Hungary, but for that I need consciousness to be at least 5.0.

My guess would be to not enact new reforms, but due to a jacobin rebellion I have already unlocked a few.

What can I do to raise consciousness?
(1) High literacy
(2) Low % of clergymen
(3) Pick CON event options
(4) Lower taxes so your pops can afford luxury goods (works best with rich strata)
(5) Research certain techs that grant country wide CON boosts
(6) Free press reform

Many thanks. I guess it will rise eventually.

On another note: My army is not reinforcing and I don't know why.

None of my regiments are in the red (or even yellow). As a whole I have plenty of soldier pops. Currently I have only 28/121 deployed. Is it a bug of some sort? I have to disband the army and recruit another one from the ground up after every war with Prussia every five years. As a result I am never strong enough to crush them. It doesn't help that even with all available military techs I tend to lose more men. Even with balanced stacks. Probably because of better Prussian generals (including one +6 attack, I believe).

What's your military supply getting? It seems regiments reinforce slower at lower supply levels.

What's your military supply getting? It seems regiments reinforce slower at lower supply levels.

Never mind. It kinda solved itself. :blush:

I resarched a couple of psychology techs and it looks like it helped. It's slow, but at least it is noticeable. Supply was at 40% which I thought was sufficient, but I guess I was wrong? I'll crank it up a bit.

Is it working-as-designed that when you click westernize you may lose technologies you received as a result of pre-westernization reforms? I received new technologies, as expected, but lost two of the reform-unlocked technologies.
(Playing HoD 3.02Beta)

Do you have the 3.02 beta patch?

Any mods to add annexing? I want to warmonger in Vicky II but find it hard to do when having to claim only regions/states as war bounties.

I wouldn't recommend it. You end up blobbing /way/ too quickly and conquering everything.