• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How do I shot web?

Or, more seriously, how do I stop yearly million man rebellions as late game Germany under a bourgeois dictatorship?

-is there any event-driven annex casus belli for France vs Annan? Date?
-is there a way to split Chinese subnations? Burning the Forbidden Palace?

How do I start a crisis? I'm the United States, and I just lost Washington to the British. I got up to level 15 colonization, they were at 17; I couldn't invest any more because I simply ran out of colonization points. I figured a crisis would start once the flashpoint hit 100%, but it sat there for quite a while and absolutely nothing happened. What do I need to do to provoke a crisis? If I can't influence that, then how do I make my territories into states faster, so I have more colony points to invest?

Can I somehow attack my satellite in AHD I accidentally puppeted Punjab so I cannot enact Indian empress because I need lahore.
Without save editing or using GTFO, no.
There is an event for Indian minors which offers them to the British crown, which only fires if the following conditiosn are met:
Well, the event never fires often enough to get all of India (around half or so actually).
Or, more seriously, how do I stop yearly million man rebellions as late game Germany under a bourgeois dictatorship?
Lower taxes, enact social reforms etc.
-is there a way to split Chinese subnations? Burning the Forbidden Palace?
Annan?
The only way to split China is to annex the master country (Chinese Empire).
How do I start a crisis? I'm the United States, and I just lost Washington to the British. I got up to level 15 colonization, they were at 17; I couldn't invest any more because I simply ran out of colonization points. I figured a crisis would start once the flashpoint hit 100%, but it sat there for quite a while and absolutely nothing happened. What do I need to do to provoke a crisis? If I can't influence that, then how do I make my territories into states faster, so I have more colony points to invest?
Well, as the Yanks, build as many frigates as possible. A crisis won't work either, you'll loose it. The only way to get Washington is to compete with the Brits in Southern Columbia, till you've Idaho/Washington (getting the other states is not that important, since you'll need three war against Mexico anyways (one for Texas, and two for Manifest Destiny)).
What does the 'Seize the means of production!" decision do?
Seizes all foreign investments in your country, so they're credited on your industrial score now (instead of the GP investing). Gives a free CB to the investor however.
In a Save Game, how do I edit Colonial Power points? What am I looking for?
Not possible. They would change immediately, or the next day again (if they're cached in the save at all).
I took part in a great war and added war goals, but then once peace was declared, I didn't get anything, what's the problem?
You weren't warleader, and your warleader accepted a peace without your goals?

I mean Vietnam, is there any history-driven casus belli as France?

How can I increase the jingoism needed to add more wargoals?

Against Russia and their French allie it was enough to win two battles, but against Siam I couldn't add anything despite occupying their whole country ...

I want to force a Jacobin revolution, not in game but by event or save game modifiying how do i accomplish this? Also I see that a lot of "cheats" people point about are just "Events #" like a site that says liberal revolution is "Event 60050" but whenever i type that into the cheat screen it just says unknown command, how do i do Event cheats?

How do I start a crisis? I'm playing as Greece and I've got tensions up to 100%, but I don't know how to actually initiate a crisis. In the dev diary it says that small nations "appeal to a great power for help" but there is no option for that in the diplomacy menu. Help?

I ask an other time:

Is there any historycal-driven-event annex casus belli gained by France vs Vietnam?

How do I start a crisis? I'm playing as Greece and I've got tensions up to 100%, but I don't know how to actually initiate a crisis. In the dev diary it says that small nations "appeal to a great power for help" but there is no option for that in the diplomacy menu. Help?
A crisis has a cooldown. So it takes a certain time after a crisis to allow another happening. Just wait.
I want to force a Jacobin revolution, not in game but by event or save game modifiying how do i accomplish this? Also I see that a lot of "cheats" people point about are just "Events #" like a site that says liberal revolution is "Event 60050" but whenever i type that into the cheat screen it just says unknown command, how do i do Event cheats?
Well, it's case sensitive. So while 'event 60050' will trigger the event with the id 60050, 'Event 60050' will do nothing (or produce a command unknown statement).
However, this event isn't able to deal all the effects revolutions do. First of all, your government type will not change, nor your prestige. If it's the whole of the revolution you want, there's only a more complicated way: Change your entire population to liberal by event. Keep your militancy above 9 by event. Let the jacobin revolution succeed (well, in this setting, most likely, you wouldn't be even able to beat the rebels).
How can I increase the jingoism needed to add more wargoals?
Loose wars, select the Jingoism options during elections, appoint a Jingoism Party.
I mean Vietnam, is there any history-driven casus belli as France?
In Vanilla, no. However, at least NNM and APD has something on that topic.
I ask an other time:
Five hours in between (or three unanswered posts)? We're no paid helpdesk. As for your question, look above.

Five hours in between (or three unanswered posts)? We're no paid helpdesk. As for your question, look above.

I beg you pardon but multiplayer drives to paranoia :happy:
Thank you for the answers :)

Hold on, I thought doing well in wars increased Jingoism, not losing them.

Jingoism is raised no matter how well you are doing in wars, then, when war exhaustion kicks in, pacifism rises and jingoism falls.