• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Maybe this is bit off section but you have to excuse me. Not a question about the game, more like technical assistance.

I would like to buy all 4 of the sprite pack but i need to know is it compatible with A House Divided and the upcoming Heart of Darkness? This is because i bought couple of sprites, and some other minor content for HoI and EUIII but not all of them work with mods and newer expansion pack. If it doesn't working, maybe i'll save my money on the upcoming sprites pack since i'm bit frugal at the moment.

I would like to buy all 4 of the sprite pack but i need to know is it compatible with A House Divided and the upcoming Heart of Darkness? This is because i bought couple of sprites, and some other minor content for HoI and EUIII but not all of them work with mods and newer expansion pack. If it doesn't working, maybe i'll save my money on the upcoming sprites pack since i'm bit frugal at the moment.
They should work with AHD for sure.
HoD? - Don't know, probably not out of the box. However, at least for HoI3 we got patches a week or so after launch (of TFH), so I assume that should be true for HoD also (if there are problems).

How do you become a Proletarian Dictatorship, or Fascist or any of those governemtns, other then rebellion?
By reversing democratic reforms in order to get back to nobody having the vote.

Why won't my screenshots show up?

Why won't my screenshots show up?
Your pressed F11?
If you've Steam, the issue is a bit more complicated, if not look there:
*Victoria Install Directory*/Screenshots
Documents/PI/VIC2/Screenshots

Im not selling what im producing...
what should i do?
Could have many different causes.
What goods do you produce, which year is ingame, how high is the demand and so on.

What exactly goes into your military score? I can't figure out why Argentina has a better military score than I do (Brazil). I have more brigades in the field, I have trained more Army tech, I have more ships and I have trained more naval technology. I also have a larger country with a greater population. It also seems like I have a fair number of generals and admirals.

Is it possible they have many more forts and naval bases? Do those things have a noticeable impact on your military score? Also, they have chosen the military-industrial complex, while I have not. Is that helping their military score?

Also, they have chosen the military-industrial complex, while I have not. Is that helping their military score?
Nope.
Is it possible they have many more forts and naval bases?
No impact at all.
What exactly goes into your military score?
(1): Man-o-War, Ironclad, Dreadnought.
(2): Brigades
(3): Leaders
(4): Supply Consumption
I can't figure out why Argentina has a better military score than I do (Brazil).
Probably higher supply consumption. Supply consumption is influenced by:
(1): Techs
(2): War or Peace (Peace halves it)
(3): Events/Decisions
(4): War Policy (Jingoism +10%; Pro Military +/-0%; Anti Military -25%; Pacifism -50%)
(5): Brigade type (a army consisting of artillery, has considerably more supply consumption than a army with the same score consisting of infantry)

What exactly goes into your military score? I can't figure out why Argentina has a better military score than I do (Brazil). I have more brigades in the field, I have trained more Army tech, I have more ships and I have trained more naval technology. I also have a larger country with a greater population. It also seems like I have a fair number of generals and admirals.

Is it possible they have many more forts and naval bases? Do those things have a noticeable impact on your military score? Also, they have chosen the military-industrial complex, while I have not. Is that helping their military score?

Are they mobilized? shierholzer is right, above, on everything, but I often find dramatic differences in military score is caused by one side or another being mobilized.

While playing the United Kingdom, I notice that almost all except one Indian princely states are given label "Satellite" of UK. The sole exception was given label "Dominion". What is the difference here? I think it might just be a label difference, essentially same relationship as any "Satellite". Unless dominion has more freedom of action in diplomacy than satellite do?

Here's an interesting question I've had
I was playing APD and managed to form Mali Empire
Now I've civilized and became GP
Here's what bothering me : Somehow I've converted Timbuktu (not the whole region) as a state, and now I just colonized the rest of Timbuktu.
How do you turn "Colonial Timbuktu" into a state? I've tried using the Bureaucrats NF (in which all pops in Timbuktu is in my accepted/primary culture), but I just can't seem to raise it to 1%..... The max I got is around 0.1%

Nope.

No impact at all.

(1): Man-o-War, Ironclad, Dreadnought.
(2): Brigades
(3): Leaders
(4): Supply Consumption

Probably higher supply consumption. Supply consumption is influenced by:
(1): Techs
(2): War or Peace (Peace halves it)
(3): Events/Decisions
(4): War Policy (Jingoism +10%; Pro Military +/-0%; Anti Military -25%; Pacifism -50%)
(5): Brigade type (a army consisting of artillery, has considerably more supply consumption than a army with the same score consisting of infantry)

Re: Supply Consumption – how does this positively impact your military score? Is it the amount of military supplies you are actually consuming, or maybe your military supply capacity?

Also, in the factors you list, is there any hierarchy? In other words, does one factor have a greater impact on your military score than another?

Just wondering,

Thanks

Are Forts worth it?

Back in vanilla they used to confer a 10% defense bonus per fort level, but I read that it was removed in AHD, is this actually the case?
If so then it's better to just build forts in provinces without armed forces, just for the longer time it takes to capture them.

Here's an interesting question I've had
I was playing APD and managed to form Mali Empire
Now I've civilized and became GP
Here's what bothering me : Somehow I've converted Timbuktu (not the whole region) as a state, and now I just colonized the rest of Timbuktu.
How do you turn "Colonial Timbuktu" into a state? I've tried using the Bureaucrats NF (in which all pops in Timbuktu is in my accepted/primary culture), but I just can't seem to raise it to 1%..... The max I got is around 0.1%

You have to get 1% of your culture bureaucrats in Colonial Timbuktu. Those in Timbuktu don't count.

Is it possible to change the soldier models? I'm not a big fan of Japans samurais, particularly the fact that they stay around even after I've civilized.
If so, would it be so easy as to rename say, Swedens soldier sprites in Japans name?

I searched around a bit but I couldn't find anything on this, and I couldn't find a thread like this on the user modifications forum.