• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why when I hover my mouse over a province, it says completely different supply limit from what I see when my troops arrive into the province? Like the province has supply limit of 3 when I hover my mouse over it with my army selected, but when it arrives, the supply limit goes up to around 17.

What is the best and fastest way to get colonies into states? I can't seem to get my POPs to move to them

Apart from using NFs to promote bureaucrats, there isn't much to do.

Why when I hover my mouse over a province, it says completely different supply limit from what I see when my troops arrive into the province? Like the province has supply limit of 3 when I hover my mouse over it with my army selected, but when it arrives, the supply limit goes up to around 17.

The supply limit you're seeing on the tooltip is unaffected by your tech, I believe.

I have 2 games in a row where the Congo event didn't fired.
In both games, I fully colonized the whole of Africa to myself.
Is that the norm in AHD, I am playing V. 2.21.
Thank you.

If I'm not mistaken, if Congo is already owned by somebody, there's no Congo Event.

What is the best and fastest way to get colonies into states? I can't seem to get my POPs to move to them

It depends what patch you are playing. It can be pretty much impossible to do if you aren't playing an early version.

Take a look at the pop types file in the common folder to see the things which increase colonial migration. Increase them.

Take a look at the things in the files in the pop types folder that increase the desirability of provinces as migration targets. Increase them.

Wait.

If you only have right cultured bureaucrats, use NF to force assimilate via promotion. If you only have wrong cultured bureaucrats don't use NF because it will cause reverse assimilation.

Does artillery fire over other artillery (IE if you have arty in both the front line and the back line in a battle)

I SERIOUSLY doubt that...

Well I'm curious, since artillery can definitely fire over infantry, whether that is something special to infantry or whether it can fire over any unit.

Anyone have a definite answer?

Gran Columbia keeps being released or rebelling or something, not sure how it forms, but both it and Columbia exist at the same time. Anyone know how to fix this, as Germany cant rebel from Prussia.

While playing Victoria 2 I have found that my armies are lacking in pylons and I am unaware of how to get more. Paradox. How do I construct additional pylons?

Maybe you're playing the Zerg? ::shrugs shoulders:: ;)

It depends what patch you are playing. It can be pretty much impossible to do if you aren't playing an early version.

Take a look at the pop types file in the common folder to see the things which increase colonial migration. Increase them.

Take a look at the things in the files in the pop types folder that increase the desirability of provinces as migration targets. Increase them.

Wait.

If you only have right cultured bureaucrats, use NF to force assimilate via promotion. If you only have wrong cultured bureaucrats don't use NF because it will cause reverse assimilation.

I've looked in the folder and it seems that unemployment may help migration. Could I overproduce beaus on the mainland to have then go there? (Playing as Italy and trying to make Java a state)