• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I also have a question, one I'm asking merely as a fellow poster. Do you enjoy this game at all?

Ah, you again, I wondered how long it would be from when I started posting again till you started to harass me.

Also, just because one finds faults with something does not mean they dont enjoy it.

Or does every single thing you enjoy have the miraculous property of being absolutely perfect?

Well you open so many threads with complaints that its hard to imagine you enjoy the game that much. If I found as many flaws in a game as you do I wouldn't play it.

Well you open so many threads with complaints that its hard to imagine you enjoy the game that much. If I found as many flaws in a game as you do I wouldn't play it.

What you see as complaints I see as me, going to the developer's forum, and putting a post on the official forum showing problems, difficulties, or glitches that I have found in the game to make the developers know abouti it.

Hello I'm playing as japan, I have 1 unit of artillery and some other infantry but I can't fit them to any ship at all im in 1837, I wan to go to korea but can't because my ships won't carry my units, can you help please?

Hello I'm playing as japan, I have 1 unit of artillery and some other infantry but I can't fit them to any ship at all im in 1837, I wan to go to korea but can't because my ships won't carry my units, can you help please?

First ships must be in the water in a water province next to where your units are, not in the dock.

Second you can not fit unlimited amounts of men into a single transport, if they wont go in you need to put more transports into the group.

A ship can be in the dock, you just click the load button in the lower right corner.

First ships must be in the water in a water province next to where your units are, not in the dock.

Second you can not fit unlimited amounts of men into a single transport, if they wont go in you need to put more transports into the group.

Actually, your ships have to be in port to board them, though not to unload troops.

If the infamy limit before a war of containment is declared against you is 15, why does it say (YOUR INFAMY)/25?

Actually, your ships have to be in port to board them, though not to unload troops.

If the infamy limit before a war of containment is declared against you is 15, why does it say (YOUR INFAMY)/25?

I know i have loaded troops onto boats not in port. And, the infamy limit isnt 15, its always 25.

A quick question re diplomatic relations. I am (now) a civilized country. I have 170 rating with Great Britain but according to their diplo page they do not even have cordial relations with me. I had the same with the US, built up relations to 190 and still my flag was not showing on their page. Meant they kept siding with Chile despite me buiilding good relations over 10 years with them.

GP influence and relations are seperate.

Where are the files for accepted cultures?

That does not really help me. So what is the point of increasing relations with GP. Does it actually do anything?

That does not really help me. So what is the point of increasing relations with GP. Does it actually do anything?

Diplomantc points come into affect when you have high con or som such, when you declare with high relations it can give you extra infamy and lose extra prestige.

Dip and influence are seperate, only Great powers can use influence to increase opinion to cordial, freindly etc.

From the other side a civilised country cant affect opinion

I've noticed that people talk about "storing" research point. I take it this just happens automatically? I'm always afraid to wait a year for a new technology to unlock (particularly the research-based ones you really need to get out of the gate) because I don't want to waste research points.

Ah, you again, I wondered how long it would be from when I started posting again till you started to harass me.

Also, just because one finds faults with something does not mean they dont enjoy it.

Or does every single thing you enjoy have the miraculous property of being absolutely perfect?

I'm not harassing you at all, smeagol. I just wonder why you keep playing this game when you have nothing whatsoever good to say about it.

what does HM Monarchy stand for?

His/Her Majesty's Government.

Diplomantc points come into affect when you have high con or som such, when you declare with high relations it can give you extra infamy and lose extra prestige.

Interesting .... how do you know this? I have never read it before, and when I declare war, even against someone with great relations (+100), I've never noticed any extra hit for infamy. For example, it lists the infamy if your "proceed" with a declaration to Humilate/Cut down/ aquire/ etc. I've not noticed anything different.

Thanks for your insight!