• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Earlier, when you do a separate peace, the "status quo" wargoal changed to a "free people" one, which made sense(but was only limited to 1 state, I think).

Does it say the reason why you can't negotiate when you hover over "propose peace"?

Here it is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/75705911@N04/7093564659/in/photostream. As you can see, the option of negotiating separate peace is not available.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75705911@N04/6947495074/in/photostream, obviously if I can only negotiate one lump-sum peace deal with the war leader only, the Russia is not gonna accept such a deal.

You see, this is the type of warfare I like best, 150 brigades fighting a combine force of 400-500 brigades simultaneously. I used to be able to execute this before 2.3, I need to know if 2.3 patch had changed that? This being my first 2.3 game. Don't feel like spending 10 years fighting a war that end up with nothing achieved.

Fellow gamers, please help.

You're not really fighting bigger forces. The UK's Indian doomstacks usually stay in India, while Russian peasants just invade your country piecemeal...

Oh come on, don't be so demeaning, can you?
England proper had 40-50 brigades post mobilization alone, Netherlands and Belgium have another 40-50 brigades or so in Europe, S-P, another 15-20 or so, another 50 or so Russian brigades are now camping on my eastern border, and more is coming, while, 2/5 of my 134 brigades are now fighting at various parts of Africa & Asia. Now you tell me this sort of fighting don't give you the adrenalin rush?

Oh come on, don't be so demeaning, can you?
England proper had 40-50 brigades post mobilization alone, Netherlands and Belgium have another 40-50 brigades or so in Europe, S-P, another 15-20 or so, another 50 or so Russian brigades are now camping on my eastern border, and more is coming, while, 2/5 of my 134 brigades are now fighting at various parts of Africa & Asia. Now you tell me this sort of fighting don't give you the adrenalin rush?

Eh, a similar experience in my Germany game(fighting Austria, Russia, France, and the Low Countries) was exhausting, but maybe I could survive it this time around. I assume you formed Greater Germany? That drastically reduces the fronts you have to fight on.

so now you have to create casus bellis ... but how is the infamy calculated? is it random?
As the dutch I had between 2.x and 7.5 for the various uncivs around my colonies!
For some of these I could add humiliation , for others not , I don't exactly know why.

so now you have to create casus bellis ... but how is the infamy calculated? is it random?
As the dutch I had between 2.x and 7.5 for the various uncivs around my colonies!
For some of these I could add humiliation , for others not , I don't exactly know why.

The infamy is (# days left when you're discovered/#days to create CB)*(max infamy of CB)
You have a certain chance(2%?) of being discovered every day, and thus a greater chance of being discovered if the CB takes longer to generate

You can't humiliate a country that has lost a war in the last 5 years.

I've looked for the answer, but keep coming up blank:

On the Factories tab of the Production screen, each factory has a number in green/red with an arrow just to the left of the subsidize and close buttons. Just what is that number telling me? I reckon green is good and red is bad, but can't seem to relate the number to any of the information that shows up when I mouseover it. And I've seen that number be small and I've seen swell up to K's.

WHAT IS IT TELLING ME?! I must know, thanks.

I've looked for the answer, but keep coming up blank:

On the Factories tab of the Production screen, each factory has a number in green/red with an arrow just to the left of the subsidize and close buttons. Just what is that number telling me? I reckon green is good and red is bad, but can't seem to relate the number to any of the information that shows up when I mouseover it. And I've seen that number be small and I've seen swell up to K's.

WHAT IS IT TELLING ME?! I must know, thanks.

It's telling you your profits.

beat them properly then use yesman,
IIRC those nation will petition for a peace (have you occupied the territory yet?)

Not yet. In the process of doing so. Will proceed a little further and see how it goes.

I had played a little further into the game.
Confirmed that if the other side add "Status quo" as war goal, I cannot negotiate separate peace with individual countries any more, other than tag switching, which I prefer not to.
So I got no choice but to reload back older save and not adding war goal on Greece (them being friendly with the Russia).
Now the Russia declares another separate containment war on me, bringing The Ottoman and Krakow in as well.

I am literally trembling with fear and excitement! :happy:

Can I stop AHD from pausing on Events like vanilla? I've unmarked all the other pausing in the game, but there isn't an option for it in the message settings or option menu.

open the console and type debug assert.

Is military score for each type of unit determined by supply consumption or is it a hard coded value?

Is military score for each type of unit determined by supply consumption or is it a hard coded value?

Military score is affected by number and type of units, leaders, and techs. So, indirectly, supply consumption does matter, but only because most military techs also increase consumption.