• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
probably already asked, but...
Is there a keyboard shortcut to zoom in/out? My mouse's wheel doesn't work very well, so I have to use the buttons, but I'd like to use the keyboard.

Not in regular V2 without AHD, and I can't find any way of setting shortcuts anywhere.

Does anyone know what the changes were to the combat engine?

Before AHD I had an undefeatable army, AHD comes out and my massive stacks of doom start getting trounced by weak little crap nations.

The biggest one is that terrain reduces combat width. Without more information, it's hard to tell you specifically why.

You had an undefeatable army before AHD? Which units were you using?

The majority of my army has 2 of each cav unit, two tanks, an airplane, and two to three times that amount of Guards. It wasnt completely undefeatable, the spanish did a bit of damage before I got gas defences but in general I trounced every nation I fought with only loosing one battle or two. first war in AHD and it was losses across the board

Why is Brazil so stupid? I dunno if this is just AHD or Vanilla but I am having a seriously hard time getting any kind of literacy as Brazil. I have already gotten great power status but I cant get my literacy past the 9% it started at. I have to keep taxes maxed to keep my nation afloat but im encouraging clergy with all my Nf and it just will not go up regardless of what I do.

Hi everybody,
Don't u know what is the "MIL_FROM_TROOPS" text which u can see when move mouse to the military screen?
Can developers give me a normal line from localisation to paste it in?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english

I swear I seen somewhere that there would be possibility to declare war as a puppet on your master to free yourself. However no matter where I look for it, it's nowhere to be found as Korea..