• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Question:

(1) What is the effect of the "Demand colonial concession" wargoal? I have enacted it on an enemy, but nothing happened.
(2) What is the best wargoal one should put on uncivs to avoid too much infamy?

(1) It's basically the aquire state wargoal against uncivics. It let's take a state.

(2) With the "establish protectorate" wargoal you can annex an uncivic with up to 5 states for 10 infamy.

I have searched for the answer to this question and was unable to find it so far, so I might as well try here:
How do you get out of a Puppet situation (for example Wallachia to the Ottoman Empire)?
(I apologize if it was answered somewhere, but I just was unable to find the information.)

I have searched for the answer to this question and was unable to find it so far, so I might as well try here:
How do you get out of a Puppet situation (for example Wallachia to the Ottoman Empire)?
(I apologize if it was answered somewhere, but I just was unable to find the information.)

A revolution will break puppet-status.

Are there any random events that remove cores the same way there are random events that add cores? I've noticed that the California Republic had its cores removed from a few of its provinces. It happened after Manifest Destiny, but that event doesn't have any "remove_core" effects.

Are there any random events that remove cores the same way there are random events that add cores? I've noticed that the California Republic had its cores removed from a few of its provinces. It happened after Manifest Destiny, but that event doesn't have any "remove_core" effects.

IIRC There are no events that remove cores.

What's the best way to lower consciousness?

Once you get consciousness, it's nearly impossible to get rid of. A handful of events slow the build or even temporarily reverse it, but for the most part, CON will naturally increase over time.

In AHD how do I configure the message settings so that I'm notified when I am taken into and thrown out of another country's sphere? Or when another country alters relations with me, or influences a third country's standing with me? At the moment the game is telling me about everyone's sphere and relationship changes except for those which affect my country. I'd like the information to appear as a little flag in the message queue to the centre right hand side of the interface or as a pop up box.

Thanks.

When an RGO or factory produces a certain amount of a trade good, is that sold directly to the buyer or does the World Market serve as a cache? If so, how does that mechanic work?

When an RGO or factory produces a certain amount of a trade good, is that sold directly to the buyer or does the World Market serve as a cache? If so, how does that mechanic work?

I'm not sure how AHD has changed this, but here's the order in vanilla.

1. You (the government) gets first crack.
2. Your POPs.
3. Your sphere leader.
4. Your sphere (if you have one).
5. World Market.