• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How do you use gas attacks?

What is a good army setup for the early 20th century. I have just got tanks and am only building them. Should I build more infantry and artillary? What about planes in the 1920s?

What is a good army setup for the early 20th century. I have just got tanks and am only building them. Should I build more infantry and artillary? What about planes in the 1920s?

I can't say much about army composition, but don't use armies of planes alone. They will get destroyed.

I know these has been asked a thousand times but how do I exactly make the Jacobin rebels increase in number without war exhaustion and how the hell I make my pops demanding reforms?
I tried everything to further a liberal agenda to no avail

about the balkan nations.do they ever do anything (apart from OE) it looks like serbia and greece just stand there.im new so i dont know,but still

In my little experience I have seen them do nothing. Wallachia and Moldava (spelling :S) are the Ottomans' puppets so they usually stay like that. Serbia and Greece are too small to expand into Austria or Ottomans so they are usually sphered by Austria or Russia and UK respectively.

Question: Has anyone ever done an AAR of Krakow? Has anyone done their own Krakow? I want some screenies!:)

In my little experience I have seen them do nothing. Wallachia and Moldava (spelling :S) are the Ottomans' puppets so they usually stay like that. Serbia and Greece are too small to expand into Austria or Ottomans so they are usually sphered by Austria or Russia and UK respectively.

Question: Has anyone ever done an AAR of Krakow? Has anyone done their own Krakow? I want some screenies!:)

There is one in the Spanish subforum, but it's made using Vicky 1

Is there any way to spur on rebels? I really want to help out the communists in France :)

What are the penalties for going over the infamy limit?

Last edited:
what tech increases decreases minimum life rating for colonies? chemistry?

Machine Guns, Nationalism and Imperialism, and Prophylaxis against Malaria (an invention under Medicine).

Is there any way to spur on rebels? I really want to help out the communists in France :)

Not without AHD.

What are the penalties for going over the infamy limit?

Everyone gets a free Cut Down To Size CB on you, for a start. I don't think there's much beside that.

How can you check the opponents tech levels and army sizes?

in the new ahd patch 2.31, if you hover over the brigade and ship numbers in the right side of the diplo screen, it will tell you the military tech levels

i'm playing as belgium and early in the game i took two states from the netherlands. now, ever five years to the day they see fit to declare war on me to retake these states. i beat them handily every time, but can't make them a puppet without a large warscore, which would require me to invade in southeast asia, a costly and frankly somewhat dull proposition. how else can i get them to stop declaring on me and just settle down? having to deal with them twice a decade is really sucking the realism out of this game.