+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 299 FirstFirst ... 20 45 70 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 120 145 170 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 5976

Thread: Quick questions / Quick answers Thread

Playing as Two Sicilies here, 2.31 patch, AHD.

All my factories seem to go bankrupt all the time, and my country isn't competitive manufacturing anything.

Sometimes this seems to be a problem with supplies (due to low prestige), but when I punch in the cheat to raise my prestige to #1 I still have problems with my factories going broke nearly constantly.

What am I doing wrong?

I've tried all the government types from liberal to conservative, to reactionary, and my tariff rate is set at 0. At various times I've had taxes at max and min for all groups.

Thanks!

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Try cheating your prestige up more. I think its overall rank that counts for ability to purchase, not prestige. Give yourself enough prestige to make you top GP and you should be able to purchase everything that is on the market.

However, your overall problem is likely that artisans are more efficient than your factories. You need a decent amount of tech boosts to factories to make them competitive with artisans in AHD. It will take you a lot of teching before you are in a position to have much in the way of industry.

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by comradebobski View Post
    Playing as Two Sicilies here, 2.31 patch, AHD.

All my factories seem to go bankrupt all the time, and my country isn't competitive manufacturing anything.

Sometimes this seems to be a problem with supplies (due to low prestige), but when I punch in the cheat to raise my prestige to #1 I still have problems with my factories going broke nearly constantly.

What am I doing wrong?

I've tried all the government types from liberal to conservative, to reactionary, and my tariff rate is set at 0. At various times I've had taxes at max and min for all groups.

Thanks!
    yea its tough... I'm actually playing the same game, same version and all currently...

I've had a couple nice factories so far, mainly a luxury clothes factory and a canned goods factory, but both might be because I'm yielding a fairly big military and it demands many canned goods ect. Also look at your trade tab, what does your government require, what do your citizens require, what do you have the resources to produce..? Do you need to sphere more, or possibly improve your RGO output? ect. ect. thinking about these things will help your industry

How do you use gas attacks?
    Aztec Death and taxes AAR (ended)

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...in-A-Roman-AAR - The Principality of Vidin - A Roman CK1 AAR. (Ended)

Noobs - Duke of Holland in the noobs multiplayer for CK2 (ended)

France-Allemagne in 'At Civilisation's End' mega campaign (Currently in Victoria II)

Jewlania in 'A Game if Crowns' mega campaign (Currently in CKII

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by el_zilcho321 View Post
    How do you use gas attacks?
    You research a tech (fifth one down, fourth across, military tab, forgotten its name) and then wait for them to be invented. Can take a while.

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by tamius23 View Post
    You research a tech (fifth one down, fourth across, military tab, forgotten its name) and then wait for them to be invented. Can take a while.
    So, after you have the technology, which I think most of us assumed was necessary, what do you do?

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Shiggs713 View Post
    So, after you have the technology, which I think most of us assumed was necessary, what do you do?
    You automatically use gas in every combat. If the opposition don't have defense, it gives you a +3 mod. Its not a matter of choosing to embrace the infamy in extremis, you just gas everyone all the time.

What is a good army setup for the early 20th century. I have just got tanks and am only building them. Should I build more infantry and artillary? What about planes in the 1920s?

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...in-A-Roman-AAR - The Principality of Vidin - A Roman CK1 AAR. (Ended)

France-Allemagne in 'At Civilisation's End' mega campaign (Currently in Victoria II)

Divine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

What is a good army setup for the early 20th century. I have just got tanks and am only building them. Should I build more infantry and artillary? What about planes in the 1920s?
    I can't say much about army composition, but don't use armies of planes alone. They will get destroyed.

about the balkan nations.do they ever do anything (apart from OE) it looks like serbia and greece just stand there.im new so i dont know,but still

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

I know these has been asked a thousand times but how do I exactly make the Jacobin rebels increase in number without war exhaustion and how the hell I make my pops demanding reforms?
    I tried everything to further a liberal agenda to no avail
    The Eternal State - a DH-KR Ottoman AAR - Dropped due to health reasons

Struggle for the Mediterranean - a BOR Punic War MP AAR
    - Dropped due to AGEOD leaving Paradox

One of these days I will actually finish an AAR

"Holy Roman Empire. Neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire. But it doesn't have any oil so no reason for military intervention" -Voltaire.

Quote Originally Posted by panosmel View Post
    about the balkan nations.do they ever do anything (apart from OE) it looks like serbia and greece just stand there.im new so i dont know,but still
    In my little experience I have seen them do nothing. Wallachia and Moldava (spelling :S) are the Ottomans' puppets so they usually stay like that. Serbia and Greece are too small to expand into Austria or Ottomans so they are usually sphered by Austria or Russia and UK respectively.

Question: Has anyone ever done an AAR of Krakow? Has anyone done their own Krakow? I want some screenies!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

In my little experience I have seen them do nothing. Wallachia and Moldava (spelling :S) are the Ottomans' puppets so they usually stay like that. Serbia and Greece are too small to expand into Austria or Ottomans so they are usually sphered by Austria or Russia and UK respectively.

Question: Has anyone ever done an AAR of Krakow? Has anyone done their own Krakow? I want some screenies!
    There is one in the Spanish subforum, but it's made using Vicky 1

500k club

There are two AARs. Check the LibrAARy.

Is there any way to spur on rebels? I really want to help out the communists in France

What are the penalties for going over the infamy limit?
    Last edited by el_zilcho321; 06-05-2012 at 17:54.

what tech increases decreases minimum life rating for colonies? chemistry?

500k club

Quote Originally Posted by costevie View Post
    what tech increases decreases minimum life rating for colonies? chemistry?
    Machine Guns, Nationalism and Imperialism, and Prophylaxis against Malaria (an invention under Medicine).

Is there any way to spur on rebels? I really want to help out the communists in France
    Not without AHD.

What are the penalties for going over the infamy limit?
    Everyone gets a free Cut Down To Size CB on you, for a start. I don't think there's much beside that.

what flag is your av? communist sokoto?

500k club

Quote Originally Posted by costevie View Post
    what flag is your av? communist sokoto?
    Communist Mughalistan.

when i try to download 2.31 AHD it sais that AHD is not found.but i have it installed.fa duck??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 299 FirstFirst ... 20 45 70 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 120 145 170 195 ... LastLast