+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 319 FirstFirst ... 20 45 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 95 120 145 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 6361

Thread: Quick questions / Quick answers Thread

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

hover over the lower number, with the arrow, take a screenshot of the tooltip
    Ignored: Nuril, videonfan, Pandi

Here you go:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/fuzzypi...625?tab=public

While we're on the topic, what does that little arrow mean? It definitely seems related to profits but I can't see how the specific number is calculated.

Thanks again for your help thus far.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILost Empire - Immortals
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club

the number next to the arrow is the change in the factories budget, per level a factor budget is capped at 1000, the excess going to cappies
    your factory still has 600K n the 'bank' before it will ask for subsidies, research input reducing techs might help reduce the high cost of iron and steal?

edit:yeah it looses 2K some where

Sounds good but... why is that 0.071 cement sitting around not getting sold?

no demand for it probably (market fluctuations?)

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

probably already asked, but...
    Is there a keyboard shortcut to zoom in/out? My mouse's wheel doesn't work very well, so I have to use the buttons, but I'd like to use the keyboard.
    Bannerman for The Wheel of Time MOD

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by TheKaspa View Post
    probably already asked, but...
    Is there a keyboard shortcut to zoom in/out? My mouse's wheel doesn't work very well, so I have to use the buttons, but I'd like to use the keyboard.
    Not in regular V2 without AHD, and I can't find any way of setting shortcuts anywhere.

Does anyone know what the changes were to the combat engine?

Before AHD I had an undefeatable army, AHD comes out and my massive stacks of doom start getting trounced by weak little crap nations.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by tamius23 View Post
    not in regular v2 without ahd, and i can't find any way of setting shortcuts anywhere.
    ty

Now I know what I'll want in the next patch
    Last edited by TheKaspa; 03-02-2012 at 21:40.
    Bannerman for The Wheel of Time MOD

People's Commissar of the Navy Demi Moderator Avindian's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by smeagolthevile View Post

Before AHD I had an undefeatable army, AHD comes out and my massive stacks of doom start getting trounced by weak little crap nations.
    The biggest one is that terrain reduces combat width. Without more information, it's hard to tell you specifically why.
    AARland Awards TsAAR -- Q3 ACAs have just begun! EU IV|CK II|Vicky II|HOI 3|Darkest Hour
    Consecrated blood waters my fields: a Hvitserk megacampaign -- Brand new!
    Sonderweg oder Anderweg? -- Part 3 of the Hohenzollerns Megacampaign -- Interactive and looking for players
    Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo -- an Interactive Soviet TFH AAR -- Updates|Administration -- Nearing its thrilling conclusion!
    Like what you see? Check out my Inkwell for awards and completed AARs!

If I use this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Mod. If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Forum Rules|Interactive AARs|AARland Rules #1|AARland Rules #2

The Wiggster Demi Moderator RedRalphWiggum's Avatar

You had an undefeatable army before AHD? Which units were you using?

...i seem to remember a certain south american army you complaigned about

Quote Originally Posted by s1234567890m View Post
    no demand for it probably (market fluctuations?)
    My factories use more cement each day than my cement factory produces. Since you buy from internal markets first, shouldn't that guarantee the factory has a seller?

Quote Originally Posted by RedRalphWiggum View Post
    You had an undefeatable army before AHD? Which units were you using?
    The majority of my army has 2 of each cav unit, two tanks, an airplane, and two to three times that amount of Guards. It wasnt completely undefeatable, the spanish did a bit of damage before I got gas defences but in general I trounced every nation I fought with only loosing one battle or two. first war in AHD and it was losses across the board

Why is Brazil so stupid? I dunno if this is just AHD or Vanilla but I am having a seriously hard time getting any kind of literacy as Brazil. I have already gotten great power status but I cant get my literacy past the 9% it started at. I have to keep taxes maxed to keep my nation afloat but im encouraging clergy with all my Nf and it just will not go up regardless of what I do.

do you research the education boosting techs?
    do you have the education reforms?

Quote Originally Posted by s1234567890m View Post
    do you research the education boosting techs?
    do you have the education reforms?
    No reforms in the left colony have been able to improved, ALL on the right have. I also have the most edu tech I can get at this point.

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Hi everybody,
    Don't u know what is the "MIL_FROM_TROOPS" text which u can see when move mouse to the military screen?
    Can developers give me a normal line from localisation to paste it in?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english

Corporal
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and Gold
    March of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSengokuThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Is there a way I can see all of my CB's towards other countrys on a list?

I swear I seen somewhere that there would be possibility to declare war as a puppet on your master to free yourself. However no matter where I look for it, it's nowhere to be found as Korea..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 319 FirstFirst ... 20 45 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 95 120 145 170 ... LastLast