+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2 27 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 77 102 127 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 5640

Thread: Quick questions / Quick answers Thread

A quick question re diplomatic relations. I am (now) a civilized country. I have 170 rating with Great Britain but according to their diplo page they do not even have cordial relations with me. I had the same with the US, built up relations to 190 and still my flag was not showing on their page. Meant they kept siding with Chile despite me buiilding good relations over 10 years with them.
    Carlos Andonie the Third, Liberal politician International Man of Mystery in Shadow of the Andes - Interactive AAR

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMagicka
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

GP influence and relations are seperate.

Where are the files for accepted cultures?

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Retrograde View Post
    history/countries if I remember rightly.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRalphWiggum View Post
    I also have a question, one I'm asking merely as a fellow poster. Do you enjoy this game at all?
    Ah, you again, I wondered how long it would be from when I started posting again till you started to harass me.

Also, just because one finds faults with something does not mean they dont enjoy it.

Or does every single thing you enjoy have the miraculous property of being absolutely perfect?

Benevolent Imperialist flame7926's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Well you open so many threads with complaints that its hard to imagine you enjoy the game that much. If I found as many flaws in a game as you do I wouldn't play it.

Quote Originally Posted by flame7926 View Post
    Well you open so many threads with complaints that its hard to imagine you enjoy the game that much. If I found as many flaws in a game as you do I wouldn't play it.
    What you see as complaints I see as me, going to the developer's forum, and putting a post on the official forum showing problems, difficulties, or glitches that I have found in the game to make the developers know abouti it.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2

what does HM Monarchy stand for?

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Quote Originally Posted by msturg80 View Post
    HM= Her majesty i think
    Ignored: Nuril, videonfan, Pandi

Hello I'm playing as japan, I have 1 unit of artillery and some other infantry but I can't fit them to any ship at all im in 1837, I wan to go to korea but can't because my ships won't carry my units, can you help please?

You have transport ships yes?
    your ships are visible on the map, and are not in dock?

Quote Originally Posted by White Powder View Post
    Hello I'm playing as japan, I have 1 unit of artillery and some other infantry but I can't fit them to any ship at all im in 1837, I wan to go to korea but can't because my ships won't carry my units, can you help please?
    First ships must be in the water in a water province next to where your units are, not in the dock.

Second you can not fit unlimited amounts of men into a single transport, if they wont go in you need to put more transports into the group.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

A ship can be in the dock, you just click the load button in the lower right corner.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by smeagolthevile View Post
    First ships must be in the water in a water province next to where your units are, not in the dock.

Second you can not fit unlimited amounts of men into a single transport, if they wont go in you need to put more transports into the group.
    Actually, your ships have to be in port to board them, though not to unload troops.

If the infamy limit before a war of containment is declared against you is 15, why does it say (YOUR INFAMY)/25?

Quote Originally Posted by calvinhobbeslik View Post
    Actually, your ships have to be in port to board them, though not to unload troops.

If the infamy limit before a war of containment is declared against you is 15, why does it say (YOUR INFAMY)/25?
    None of this makes sense D:

500k club

Quote Originally Posted by calvinhobbeslik View Post

I know i have loaded troops onto boats not in port. And, the infamy limit isnt 15, its always 25.

A quick question re diplomatic relations. I am (now) a civilized country. I have 170 rating with Great Britain but according to their diplo page they do not even have cordial relations with me. I had the same with the US, built up relations to 190 and still my flag was not showing on their page. Meant they kept siding with Chile despite me buiilding good relations over 10 years with them.
    GP influence and relations are seperate.

That does not really help me. So what is the point of increasing relations with GP. Does it actually do anything?
    Carlos Andonie the Third, Liberal politician International Man of Mystery in Shadow of the Andes - Interactive AAR

Quote Originally Posted by rudders10 View Post
    That does not really help me. So what is the point of increasing relations with GP. Does it actually do anything?
    Diplomantc points come into affect when you have high con or som such, when you declare with high relations it can give you extra infamy and lose extra prestige.

Dip and influence are seperate, only Great powers can use influence to increase opinion to cordial, freindly etc.

From the other side a civilised country cant affect opinion

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2

I've noticed that people talk about "storing" research point. I take it this just happens automatically? I'm always afraid to wait a year for a new technology to unlock (particularly the research-based ones you really need to get out of the gate) because I don't want to waste research points.

Yeah its automatic,

Forum's #1 Irishman Demi Moderator RedRalphWiggum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smeagolthevile View Post
    Ah, you again, I wondered how long it would be from when I started posting again till you started to harass me.

Also, just because one finds faults with something does not mean they dont enjoy it.

Or does every single thing you enjoy have the miraculous property of being absolutely perfect?
    I'm not harassing you at all, smeagol. I just wonder why you keep playing this game when you have nothing whatsoever good to say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by msturg80 View Post
    His/Her Majesty's Government.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2 27 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 77 102 127 152 ... LastLast