+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Empire Mod

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

To the first three is it 1.3 you're unpacking over? Aurelius are you using English?
    Amanda Shaw, Secretary of the Interior (b. 1890)
    in BigBadBob's The Presidents 1836-1936 an Interactive V2 AAR

Alfonz Aljaz of the State of the South Slavs (b. 1800)
    in theAhawks's A Federation of "Equals"

Empire's dead, the issues inherent with creating a functional mod of that timespan are just too much.

Crusader Kings IISengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by flame7926 View Post
    Did it unpack it into and Empire mod folder inside the victoria 2 folder? that happened to me once
    I unpacked it over a copy of vanilla Victoria 2. No provinces have changed.
    My current AAR, A Welshman's Quest for Doritos. Fetch the doritos, and settle down to wathc my comedy of errors! On hiatus at the moment.

The President's 1836-1936: Potentially with more zombies.

John Sharp, Federal senator for Indiana in The Presidents, born 1882.
    Formerly Eldud Walsh, former President in The Presidents. Then George Walsh, Democratic Senator for Virginia.

FNT Candidate for President David Bevan, born 1857 in the Shadow of the Andes. Come and join the fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeboy View Post
    To the first three is it 1.3 you're unpacking over? Aurelius are you using English?
    Yes I am using english version.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEuropa Universalis IV

Yes I am using 1.3 and i packed it over a vanilla copy of this version

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I think you should make the game end on 1836, the period between 1701 and 1940 is way too different to be incoporated in one game (or mod)

Crusader Kings IISengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by garudamon11 View Post
    I think you should make the game end on 1836, the period between 1701 and 1940 is way too different to be incoporated in one game (or mod)
    That's already been suggested.
    My current AAR, A Welshman's Quest for Doritos. Fetch the doritos, and settle down to wathc my comedy of errors! On hiatus at the moment.

The President's 1836-1936: Potentially with more zombies.

John Sharp, Federal senator for Indiana in The Presidents, born 1882.
    Formerly Eldud Walsh, former President in The Presidents. Then George Walsh, Democratic Senator for Virginia.

FNT Candidate for President David Bevan, born 1857 in the Shadow of the Andes. Come and join the fun!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the Vikings

I will not support that. I wold like to play this mod for chance the world history and that time space give you that.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Victoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

So let me get this clear, this mod is for the 1.3 version, not the beta's? Also I noticed a small patch, have you guys tried using that? Does it work?
    "Just because soldiers are on the same side right now doesn't mean they always will be. Having personal feelings about your comrades is one the worst sins you can commit. Politics determine who you face on the battlefield. And politics are a living thing. They change along with the times. Yesterday's good might be tomorrow's evil." - The Boss, MGS3

Master of the Universe CaptRobau's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossMajesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Quote Originally Posted by russik112 View Post
    So let me get this clear, this mod is for the 1.3 version, not the beta's? Also I noticed a small patch, have you guys tried using that? Does it work?
    Yes, 1.3 and if you mean the war_events thing, then yes you need that.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by garudamon11 View Post
    If you want to stop playing in 1836 then you can do so quite easily, but myself and I think the majority of people want to go straight through to 1936.

Empire's dead, the issues inherent with creating a functional mod of that timespan are just too much.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Germany formed in 1729
    You're an irreplaceable human soul, with your own understanding of what it means to suffer.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ETTAR View Post
    Germany formed in 1729
    LOL 10 years later The Confederation of the Rhine formed. Turning into an epic struggle for hegemony in the Deutsche Reich!
    Last edited by ETTAR; 21-06-2011 at 18:45.
    You're an irreplaceable human soul, with your own understanding of what it means to suffer.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Where's the SGF when you need it!?
    A rebel without a cause.

List of Suggestions

Some Suggestions from my Side to the Empire players (Please say if you are for or agaist)

I played Victoria long time and there are some things i really.. dislike!

1. Absolute Monarchy has a parliament... i mean, at least in this Mod, a Absolut Monarchy ruler should be able to do WHATEVER he want, allow slavery, forbidd, help the people, limit worktime down to 8 hours or just increase it from 8 to 12 hours, just because he want to. Okay - there is maybe a problem for the KI-Because it might just do everything than, but than at least the Player should be able to do so, while the ai will only do it when most of parliament wants him to.

1.b. In addition i dont think that "allow elections" should change government into a constitutional monarchy, in reason that the king can just discharge the elected whenever he want. The step from Absolut Monarchy through Constitutional Monarchy should only happen through 1. Revolution, or 2. Decision! Not always, when you let your people give the right to elect their powerless ministers.

------------------------------------------------------

2. Infamy should be changed.
    The Conquer of uncivilised states should give less infamy.
    Also the Nation should lose more Infamy in Peace/War, than in the lategame.
    But only some...

2.b (Important): If a nation gets attacked, the defender can add war reason for less costs. Also, boths sides should be able to add war reasons for a decreasing amount of infamy, depending on the lenght of the war.

I dont know if this is understandable, but i give example:

1 World war Happen: The war starts: France adds war reason take elsas lorraine (10 infamy). Take another province would cost another 10, but after 2 years of war the costs for another charge will be reduced, than another territory will only costs 60 % of normal infamy, after 10 years just 20%.

So in a very long war, the winning side can force A LOT OF THINGS from his enemy, while in a short war, he can only force 1 province, whats realistic, i think.

The numbers where just choosen randomly, so the %´ of changing infamy e.g should be discussed, if people aggree to this suggestion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Important Persons of History

I know, its impossible to add every ruler, or lets say: Its not worth the bother, as long as there are other problems..

But i would suggest: Add the Most Important Warlords and Rulers.

Community should create a list with Rulers, or very well known generals of the time, they think that Game will take profit if they are there. I mean Persons like Napoleon, or Wellington, Blücher, Frederik the Great, Hitler (ok maybe not hitler because game ends just 2 years after his reign.

I think it would be just cool, if there will be a napoleon bonapart, of course, he do not have to be emperor, i think it would also be awesome to just look at the game, and see that france army is commanded by a general named napoleon, with so awesome command, that he just fear you.

Or a Frederik the Great in the 7 years war, Wellington for Britain and George washington of course! Maybe there should also be a short message, when they are born (just in the country of the person), and maybe another one when one of this Persons become part of game: For Example:

Year 1796 - A amazing Frensh General, known as Napoleon (...)

Or : Prussia 1740 : Prussias King is dead, today, 31 may 1740 Frederik II became crowned king in prussia. A men with ambitions, whos reign will probably change Europe´s balance forever.

And so just 1796/1740 france/prussia should receive Napoleon/Frederik as a Maximal Stars super-general.

Same for Wellington, Blücher, e,g.. we could choose 10 Persons for first, and later on add other ones.

I think this would increase fun a lot, at least for me

Quote Originally Posted by ETTAR View Post
    LOL 10 years later The Confederation of the Rhine formed. Turning into an epic struggle for hegemony in the Deutsche Reich!
    Im thinking that there's something wrong, CR has over 1,000 military score, so i tag switched to them. They can mobilize 261 divisions, They have 13 cruisers, 3 steamers, and are constructing a dreadnought and a armor division. Its only 1753 lawl.

LOL thats nothing^^ in my game franco france is just at top 4, russia is no great power, but MEXICO is a world power with 4k military score, than peru and brazil.

its year 1750, btw they also got factory´s and so on ( i dont can build them), also spain formed again (but in south amerika) because that france is like spain and france and spain is a piece of amazonas without coast.

But argentinia is also a very important great power.

Austria Russia, Prussia Sweden Great Britain are no Great powers. Just secondary powers which get raped by every other nation.. regular. like Poland.

And USA are also a great power, but they only own a territory from the size of sicilia, which is btw great power too with a military score from 1000 or sth, jeah my game is very much BROKEN.

And GREAT BRITAIN still exists, but it do NOT own Scottland and Ireland, they are independent nations..

1 Second.. what?.:

This is really stuff for the bugfixes thread. I had the option of releasing a buggier version earlier, or making people wait a lot longer for a less buggy version. Which would you have prefered? Although to be honest your games seem allot worse than mine.

This is really stuff for the bugfixes thread. I had the option of releasing a buggier version earlier, or making people wait a lot longer for a less buggy version. Which would you have prefered? Although to be honest your games seem allot worse than mine.
    What im noticing is the crazy Mil scores and out of place Industry in the 18th century only seem to be the result of revolutionary nations. And, to help you out Attachment 37247 is the savegame with the crazy CR.
    And don't think that we aren't happy you guys released an open beta, i am just a strong believer in constructive criticism.

why? Can you please tell me which nations are greatpowers in your game?

Are mexico and peru super powers?

-----------

Btw, I prefer.. THIS BUGGY VERSION BECAUSE ITS FUN!! even with bugs

But you may tell me what do ypu think from my suggestions..

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

When loading, the game freezes on Loading Events. Any help?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast