• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There was talk about us getting one but in the end I think it wound up just being too complex. Maybe sometime after the next expansion pack.

I really wish they would also make it so you could port Eu3 into V2 and then port that into HoI3, but I guess it might seem a bit weird having WW2 with Burgundy and castile still around.

I really wish they would also make it so you could port Eu3 into V2 and then port that into HoI3, but I guess it might seem a bit weird having WW2 with Burgundy and castile still around.
I think that is basic reason you are likely never to see such a converter. At what poinbt does even a Paradox game become too ahistorical and fantastic a sandbox?

cose they promise.

No, they didn't. They talked about it, but they never promised anything.

Urgh, can kind of understand how some devs feel. They talk about something, they hint at it, then when it doesn't end up in the finished product people scream "omg omg omg! but u promissssssssssssed!!"

Of course, your reasoning doesn't make much sense as it is. If they "promised" (or talked about/hinted at/joked about and got taken seriously) to add a My Little Pony nation to the game (there's actually a mod that does that, but that's besides the point), would you really expect them to?

Last edited: