• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, can sumarize it but ill let the allies tell the story since its from their pont of view :).

Current game date is octomber 1941. After UK kicked the italians out of Egypt, he sought to try to stop the ongoing Jap invasion of India. So he moved some of the armored/mechanised troops and a sizeable fleet he had in Egypt(med) to India to attempt to do that. Things didnt go to well as UK got badly outnumbered on sea and land. Here is the outcome in India after couple of months :

The imediat result for UK's defeats both in India and in Indian ocean was that Italy managed to regain local superiority in mediteranean and succesfuly landed in Egypt, anex it, and took control of Suez in the proces (Uk is contratacking at this point tho). Here is the pic with that front :

In the eastern front things go almost historical until now but im not fully updated with the current situation there. Screen with the eastern front:

US at this point seems outnumbered and unable to act decisevly to tip the balance of the war in favour of the allies - we had couple of CV scraps in Indian ocean but nothing with decisive losses yet. But it is still only couple of months since its war entry so is too soon to make a valid asesment.
All in all fun lil' war so far :)

Updates coming after our scheduled match tomorrow (eh today over there). Between RL and playing/testing FtM this got put on the back burner.

The USA survived the initial Jap onslaught-soon it will be pay back time-I hope.

I would like to show you more screenshots about the east front, but I don't want Jackderian see my defenses behind the front.

I can only tell you than the German army can't cross the Dniepr river, neither take Smolensk, or Pskov, or Tallinn.

The Red Army is counterattacking against Finland, for this first winter of war in the East1941/1942.

News from the russian front.

Finland surrender to the USSR and has been annexed in feb 1942.
Massive counterattacks from Estonian front are successfull : the German Army is now defending the Dvina River and the Riga suburbs.

In front of Smolensk, my JS II divisions (1945 tech level for my heavy tanks) drive off the invaders, and now they are defending Minsk.

Near Kiev : nothing special.

Near Dniepropetrovsk : massive counterattacks against the german defenses. It seems suffering lack of supply there. Krivoi Rog is unable to be used in order to produce metals for the german war machine.

But, most important : the surface fleet Kriegsmarine has been almost totaly destroyed in a tremendous naval minefield between Finland and Estonia.

In Asia : India surrender to the japanese army, and has become his puppet. Some parts of my borderline are now directly under threat. And I can see new reinforcements near Vladivostock...
Then, Xinjiang is being invaded....
No doubts, the next one will be USSR...
And Germany is still mighty.

Nice updates. Very exciting. Always painful beeing UK and lose Suez. Not the end of the world if your Asian holdings are already lost. But Gibraltar is still open? Italy must not be able to relax in the Med... USSR seem to have lost quite a chunk, but if German onslaught have been stopped at the current borders - it is all well. At least if US is soon coming to aid in some way. Some screenies from US would be nice. With UK on the desperate defensive, US is very much needed to bare down on Axis.