+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sexiicolours 1.3 release

Tsar of Australiarr HMAS-Nameless's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIIron CrossEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Sexiicolours 1.3 release

SEXIICOLOURS 1.3

Hey guys it's been a while since I released a new version of Sexiicolours so I decided to updated the files for 1.3. I plan on being a bit more update with future versions of the mod and hope to see my colours used in your mods and aars!

What is Sexiicolours?

I'm proud to say that Sexiicolours was the very first mod for Victoria 2 released way back on the demo version of the game. The main idea of the mod is to adjust country colours so that they more historically represent the national colours of 19th century nations. All countries have their colour changed.
    For example, In Vicky 2 vanilla Prussia is a bright yellow colour, in the mod we have decided to make Prussia what it should be, Prussian blue. Personally my favourite part of the mod is North America, the color of the US is just pretty.

Feel free to use my colour system in your mods and AARs, just as long as you PM me or post in this thread so I can put it up on this post.

HOW TO INSTALL

All you have to do is copy the contents of the folder, SXC, over the contents in the common/countries folder of your Victoria 2 folder.Sexiicolours 1.3.rar
    AARS

GOTT MIT UNS! Rise of the Black Eagle! [DEAD] (Prussia: Victoria 2)

MODS

SEXIICOLOURS 1.3! for Victoria II. Want a better more historic country colour scheme? Sick of Prussia being yellow? isn't Prussian Blue much better:P

Simplified and Stylish Realism Bob Ilyani's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Pictures?

Pictures will be up soon
    AARS

MODS

SEXIICOLOURS 1.3! for Victoria II. Want a better more historic country colour scheme? Sick of Prussia being yellow? isn't Prussian Blue much better:P

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

The colours are alright and it's probably a matter of taste since, in my opinion, they are no better or worse than the vanilla ones. There is one thing I'm struggling to figure out though.

How is faded pink more historically representative of the British Empire than the original red?

Quote Originally Posted by Azurite View Post
    The colours are alright and it's probably a matter of taste since, in my opinion, they are no better or worse than the vanilla ones. There is one thing I'm struggling to figure out though.

How is faded pink more historically representative of the British Empire than the original red?
    Thanks for your feedback. The idea of the mod is represent nations with their national colour. The reasoning behind the faded pink of the United Kingdom is due to many historical maps of the 19th century colouring the British Empire in that colour.
    AARS

MODS

+ Reply to Thread