• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your accident. No rush and get well soon, that's more important at the moment.

Hey Pasha yes there has been some progress however with the new beta there were some changes to the model list so I working on fixing them. Also i was in a car accident last monday so in between school and physio i haven't had much time. But don't worry i will be posting an official update post soon

Horton13, I'm very sorry to hear you had a car accident. I don't want to fill up this forum with everyone sending you best wishes....but please accept what I'm sure would be everyone's "Best Wishes and hoping for a Full Recovery" to you. Cheers

Yeah, don't try and rush it. We all understand time issues.

October Update

Hey everyone,
first off i want to thank all for the get well wishes. Now back to GIP news; GIP 1.1 is now going through beta to get ready for its release some time hopefully during the week of November 14. However the GIP 0.1 for darkest hour has been delayed due to my physio and the newest beta patch as it fixes to the mod list which i need to now update again :p Hopefully i can get a mini version for darkest hour released by the same time or maybe by the end of November. Anyway that's your GIP news for the month!

That's good news! I hope you're feeling better.

December Update

December is here so new update. GIP for Darkest hour is going slowly but surely. Have finished Canada and England to a playable state for tech teams and units and have now started on Germany, Russia, and the United States. Once i have got them into a playable state i will release GIP: DH version 0.1. So Happy Holidays to all

March Update and Release

Hey Everyone,
The time as come! Today is the official release of GIP-DH version 0.1 is now out. Though not everything for GIP 1.1 could be ported over, this version has a nice base of models, and tech teams in colour as while as a bunch of black and white placeholders that are the corrected model for the country they were added too. The mod can be found here

How to install GIP
This mod is based on DH-Full, so you need DH with the most recent patch installed.
Deploying the Mod

Browse to your Darkest Hour installations "Mod/" directory
Create a full copy of the existing "Darkest Hour Full" folder
Rename this new copy "GIP-DH" (or whatever you would like it to be called).
Now, unpack the contents of the most recent version of the GIP-DH mod, and overwrite the folder you just copied.

NOTE: GIP uses a historical accurate flag for Germany during world war 2, so if you don't want to use it or can't use it please note that you have to change it by going into "Mod/GIP-DH/gfx/map/shields"

Hey Everyone,
The time as come! Today is the official release of GIP-DH version 0.1 is now out. Though not everything for GIP 1.1 could be ported over, this version has a nice base of models, and tech teams in colour as while as a bunch of black and white placeholders that are the corrected model for the country they were added too. The mod can be found here

How to install GIP
This mod is based on DH-Full, so you need DH with the most recent patch installed.
Deploying the Mod

Browse to your Darkest Hour installations "Mod/" directory
Create a full copy of the existing "Darkest Hour Full" folder
Rename this new copy "GIP-DH" (or whatever you would like it to be called).
Now, unpack the contents of the most recent version of the GIP-DH mod, and overwrite the folder you just copied.

NOTE: GIP uses a historical accurate flag for Germany during world war 2, so if you don't want to use it or can't use it please note that you have to change it by going into "Mod/GIP-DH/gfx/map/shields"

Downloading right now, thanks!

It's amazing how greatly your mod goes into detail. I especially love the pictures you collected for the Austro-Hungarian Navy, which just has the random pictures in the Vanilla-Version.

It's amazing how greatly your mod goes into detail. I especially love the pictures you collected for the Austro-Hungarian Navy, which just has the random pictures in the Vanilla-Version.

Thanks very much, I try as hard as possible to get real photos its not easy and doesn't always work. But I try