• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just adding my name to the list of people: COMS is not registered correctly, while HTTT and DW keys are fine.

Same problem here. I couldn't register Europa Universalis III base game, but HTTT and DW cd keys work fine.

While it is nice to know I'm not the only one with this problem, it is still most frustrating to buy a game and then be unable to register it. I was able to register DW and HTTT, but not the base game.

Big help for those of us whove already bought it but cant play, eh?

i thinjk it's a viral marketing campeign to get us to buy it again ;)

One more here, I want that shiny icon :p

I bought EU3 Chronicles on Steam and can't register it, though I do already own a registered copy of EU3 Complete and HttT [what can I say? Chronicles was a few dollars less than Divine Wind on its own and I wanted to try it out]. Is there a way I can unregister EU3 Complete and HttT, and just register with EU3 Chronicles?

i thinjk it's a viral marketing campeign to get us to buy it again ;)

But the game is perfectly playable :D. And it even patches by itself (even if you dont like it).
As much as id like that icon....the game works.