• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Please, people. I know this problem is frustrating, but please stay nice and civil. There is no point throwing vulgarities and personal attacks around.

Same problem here, only dw and httt cd keys work both for me and my buddy. Any idea when can we expect this problem fixed?

i would like to note i also have this issue. i wonder though, can i still play online with the divine wind expansion although i only have bought DW and HTTT registered (as i cant register EU3 complete with the steam key)?

Same issue with COMS cd key here. Would be good to know when will this get sorted out?

Also, would be good to know about the possibility to play multiplayer without having eu3 registered?

Same issue Here (COMS key not registering)

Plus: I want to play Magna Mundi (HTTT-only mod) Steam game is Divine Wind-only, any way to work out this?

Same issue here as well. Quite annoying not being able to access metaserver. A bit off-topic but i hope they bundle this with a patch which enables people across different expansions to play within certain time periods. Currently i have a friend with v 3.2 and i have v 5.0 and it would have been fun to play multiplayer together.

For what it's worth, I'm having the same problem. Bought the game today, can register DW and HttT but not Chronicles, which also starts with COMS.

i would like to note i also have this issue. i wonder though, can i still play online with the divine wind expansion although i only have bought DW and HTTT registered (as i cant register EU3 complete with the steam key)?
You can play via Direct IP and Lan, just not via the Paradox Metaserver.
Same issue with COMS cd key here. Would be good to know when will this get sorted out?

Also, would be good to know about the possibility to play multiplayer without having eu3 registered?
See above.
Same issue Here (COMS key not registering)

Plus: I want to play Magna Mundi (HTTT-only mod) Steam game is Divine Wind-only, any way to work out this?
Sadly, Steam bundle all the expansions your buy as one download and do not allow you to part-install. Paradox have no control over this, you need to complain to Steam. Note this only applies if you have bought, say, Complete, HttT and DW separately; if you've bought Chronicles then it's one install only all the way up to DW regardless of it being from Steam, GamersGate, or a box.

Same problem here, I wouldn't be worrying about the key that much but the dupe achievement bug screwed me over. Although, even after clearing achievements.txt to stop it I find my saves get corrupted after 100 years or so, probably unrelated.