+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't register your EU3 Chronicles code from Steam?

Just got EUII Chronicles with STEAM, and after installing DIrectX 9 as asked, when I launch the game (ready to go on Steam, without asking me any ky to enter anywhere -it gives me three keys, with one infamous COMS one), it works (meaning I have access to the DW menu), but once launched a new game, after ONE day, everything freezes. And the game just crashs.

It seems that it has been the same for a lot of people for quite a long time. No answer yet??

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2Naval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2

Why don't you give people who bought EU3 chronicles a new key so they can get the tech support forum and so they can play on the Meta server just make them prove it with there Steam key. Problem solved since it doesn't look like this issue will be solved anytime soon. Its been almost a month, and I want to play with my friends who recently bought this game

I have this same problem after buying the EU3 Chronicles on steam sale yesterday. DW and HTTT keys work, EU3 complete one doesn't. Hope to have this fixed soon.

I also have this problem and have just bought this game, I see that this has been a persistent problem for over a month now. Any hopes for a fix?

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMount & Blade: Warband

Bought the game a minute ago, same problem as the others ( COMS key does not work )

Same problem, COMS key wont work. Really dont see why you cant just open up the patches to ppl with DW and HttT especially when you have a known problem with registration and known bugs that make the game all but impossible to play w/o patches (bloated save games ftl)

All-in-all not impressed with customer service.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2Naval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2

Paradox? More like Parafail

Brought this game to play with my friend and i can't because of COMS key. Its been weeks now... Really losing my patience here.

I don't have any flags in my game... But I can't get into tech support because of THIS issue. Sort your shit out already, Paradox.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagel View Post
    I don't have any flags in my game... But I can't get into tech support because of THIS issue. Sort your shit out already, Paradox.
    assuming u've bought through steam, just re-verify the product and it'll fix the issue

Quote Originally Posted by Bagel View Post
    Go to your installation directory/gfx/flags and delete/rename flagfiles.dds. It will make it again and it should work.

If your game is freezing after day 1, reverify your game cache and if that doesn't work reinstall the game completely.

Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Bought the game on steam knowing Paradox's history of releasing buggy games, but they also tend to patch up the problems eventually. I thought the game was old enough now that I wouldn't have any issues, should've checked the forums first I guess. Lesson learn't.

Corporal
    A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireLead and GoldLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIStarvoidThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Just throwing my name into the bucket of people who bought this on steam. Fun game though. So far no major bugs. I just have to exit the game by ending the process. No biggie.

Yesterday bought EU3 Chronicles on Steam. Today successfully registered "Heir to the Throne" & "DW". But can't register EU3. I was found this thread and waiting for problem-solving.
    Yet I have one question: where I will have to register EU3 on your forum. I will must to do this in line "EU3", "EU3 Complete", "EU3 In Nomine" or "EU3 Chronicles"?
    P.S.: Sorry for bad english =)

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

Considering EU3 was just part of a wave of sales on Steam, there's probably going to be even more complaints popping up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ltk1989 View Post
    Paradox? More like Parafail
    You're being harsh, bro. This is more a Steam problem than a Paradox problem, since these keys are distributed by Steam and Steam controls what keys go where when you buy the game through Steam and so on. Evidently this isn't a problem with gamersgate and other online distribution sites, which suggests that since the problem is particular to Steam it has more to do with them than it does with Paradox, which hasn't had this problem with the other distribution systems they work with.

I mean, shoot, I'm still anxious to actually register the copy of EU3 Complete I bought with this over steam, I just suspect that the most Paradox can do is yell at the people at Valve until they fix that side of the distribution problem.

Add one to the list of annoyed users who have a COMS key and can't register.

Seriously though, this bites. Please fix.

Gotta agree with Ofaloaf, I remember the same thing happening with Mount and Blade when it went on sale. Bugging Steam would probably help as well.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubWarlock 2: The Exiled

I'm having the same problem too. Waiting eagerly for a fix.

Same problem here, can't register EU3 (COMS key). I will post this in the Steam forum also, hoping someone will find a solution soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ofaloaf View Post
    I mean, shoot, I'm still anxious to actually register the copy of EU3 Complete I bought with this over steam, I just suspect that the most Paradox can do is yell at the people at Valve until they fix that side of the distribution problem.

From what i gathered, it's more Paradox needs to get a list of codes from Valve and add them to their accepted list. I think it's a case of them selling more than expected

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 29 ... LastLast