• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I bought Chronicles on Steam. I now have 3 different keys. I submitted the ticket at http://paradox.zendesk.com/ in order to have them registered. Is it right? Or did I miss something?

Immagine_zps80b51935.png

Another question (which may be related): what if I uninstall the games from Steam? Will my keys remain, or will they disappear from "my games"?

There was probably no need to submit a ticket. The top one there is for Eu3:Complete, the second Heir to the Throne, the third Divine Wind - you'll find those entries in the MyGames tab here, just paste each into its respective field in turn.

Just supply whatever information you can. A scan of a CC statement perhaps, a screenshot of the game in your Steam library - whatever they ask for.

This thread is for people who failed to be able to register .... probably the Forum Help forum would have been best for this query.

Are you talking about access to the MEIOU download thread
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?374981-MEIOU-DOWNLOAD...-find-the-links-here
or to the external links within that thread? What exactly happens when you try?

Apologies, I did not notice that section.

It's any of the links here:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...stration-to-either-Divine-Wind-or-Chronicles)

And I get:

vBulletin Message
$vbulletin->userinfo[username], you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Usually this is due to you not having the particular game registered on your forum account. For example to post in or download from the HOI3 Sub forums (AAR ,User made Modification, FAQ, Support ...), or to Start a new thread in the HOI3 discussion forum, you need to have HOI3 registered under your forum account. See this thread for How & Why to register your games
Additionally, If you are a new member that has not registered a game you may be required to wait 5 days before posting (anti spam measure).
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If not, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
If you fear your account might have been disabled without knowing why, you should contact the Forum Administration. Do not re-register under a new name!

Log Out Home'

As I say, as far as I can tell Chronicles, HTTT and DW are all registered, yet no success.

I'm trying to grab patch 5.2 for MEIOU as well but the keys invalid. The problem I'm encountering is that I already own a free copy of EU3 with HTTT and DW given to me by Paradox a good while ago (which does not good allowing my access to the patch) so I can't use the Humble Bundle key to have have it show up for a Steam screenshot.

I sent in a ticket with a SS of my key list off of the Humble site and hope it works, but would like to know if anyone else has encountered this same problem and got it resolved.

I can't register my EU3, because everytime I try to, I get a "Database Error"-Message. The Addons are fine, but the Maingame (Steambought Complete-Edition) is not. Should I do the same as the others and open a ticket at Zendesk?

I have had the same problem with my EU3 Complete key from Steam. I opened a ticket and the response I got was that "We have received more reports about this ... We're looking into this issue and hope to have it resolved soon."

So it appears they know about it already. Hopefully they'll resolve it soon.

Every game was getting a Database Error when registering over the Xmas/NY period, but it's well resolved now. Are you sure you are still getting that exact error?

Every game was getting a Database Error when registering over the Xmas/NY period, but it's well resolved now. Are you sure you are still getting that exact error?

Yes. Here's a screenshot of the error I'm getting. I just made this screenshot a few minutes ago, so on my end the problem is still ongoing.

This resulted from using a EU3 Complete code from Steam with "EU3 Complete" selected from the "Choose Game:" drop down list on the My Games page. Codes for the HTTT expansion and Victoria 2 worked just fine. I also just registered my Magicka code a moment ago and it worked fine. The EU3 Complete code is the only one that's given me that error so far.

I do have an open ticket (#31312). It has a screenshot of the EU3 and HTTT codes attached. Not sure if that's any help to you though.

MTaoJp9.png

Then yes, log a ticket at paradox.zendesk.com .

Steam do not have or sell HttT and DW for Mac. You need to get your money back from Nuuvem, and buy it from GamersGate or somewhere else other than Steam.