• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Which exact version of Eu3 did you buy? The old base game? Complete? Chronicles? Each has their own entry in MyGames.

The only tricky bit is if you buy Chronicles from Steam, for some reason they give you three codes (Complete, HttT, DW) rather than one Chronicles code. I see you've registered DW, so you probably have that - so just register the other two in those sections.

I got EU III and DW separately, I didn't get chronicles.

I got EU3: Chronicles today (like everyone else on this forum ;)), but fail to register it to my account here. I tried everything (the key paradox gave me with all options I have here, as well as the keys steam shows me). Help?

I got EU III and DW separately, I didn't get chronicles.
EU3 base game, or EU3 Complete? Each has its separate area in MyGames.

I got EU3: Chronicles today (like everyone else on this forum ;)), but fail to register it to my account here. I tried everything (the key paradox gave me with all options I have here, as well as the keys steam shows me). Help?
You should have got 3 keys from Steam, one each for EU3:Complete, HttT and DW.

Hi guys,

I bought EU3 on Steam some time ago (around May 2011). When I tried to enter the code that I got in the email it said that I already own the game.
So far so good, but I was under the impression that Chronicles is like a more complete version and would add some stuff to my game? Could anyone help me with that?

Hi guys,

I bought EU3 on Steam some time ago (around May 2011). When I tried to enter the code that I got in the email it said that I already own the game.
So far so good, but I was under the impression that Chronicles is like a more complete version and would add some stuff to my game? Could anyone help me with that?
Your impression is wrong. Chronicles is simply a bundle of Complete+HttT+DW, all of which you already have.

Someone can connect to the Paradox connect?

I rode that was a lot of problems with Steam, there's still no solution?

Thanks!
The Paradox Connect server is permanently down. It is nothing to do with Steam though, no idea how you got that impression. Paradox seem to have decided that running their own achievements server was just too much trouble, and they were easily exploited to boot. Come 5.2 achievements will be disabled in the game too.

It seems that I cannot register the free-code that i was awarded with (thank you a lot, btw) for EU3: Chronicles, here on the forum at my games... Any solution would be appreciated. Thank you.

Sorry I don't understand: there is no way to register here in the forum JUST EU3:Chronicles instead of the separate EU3 Complete, HttT and DW? I would like to have just a single helmet icon :)
I've used in Steam (like many others) the key sended via mail to all forum members but Steam gave me the 3 different keys.

It seems that I cannot register the free-code that i was awarded with (thank you a lot, btw) for EU3: Chronicles, here on the forum at my games... Any solution would be appreciated. Thank you.
No solution needed as you have no problem. You already have the three components of Chronicles registered, you cannot register them again.

Sorry I don't understand: there is no way to register here in the forum JUST EU3:Chronicles instead of the separate EU3 Complete, HttT and DW? I would like to have just a single helmet icon :)
I've used in Steam (like many others) the key sended via mail to all forum members but Steam gave me the 3 different keys.
Steam do not give out Chronicles keys, but only Complete+HttT+DW keys. No idea why. The only way to get the green Chronicles helmet is to buy Chronicles from elsewhere, like GamersGate.

Hi everyone!
As some of you, I have installed EUIII thanks to the gift.
I can play the InNomine expansion, but not the DW.
On the other hand, when i try to register the key, only one key is provided and the page doesn't let me register it.
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks in advanced for your answers!