• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
having just started registering my games on here I found I have this problem. Thing is I don't have my steam receipt email anymore as I don't keep them. Does this matter? Can I just send the rest of the stuff and I'll still get the code? I need it so I can download the patch from the forum link as my launcher tells me the update website isn't found as the link is dead.

If you have Steam it ought to have automatically applied 5.1 by now, as they released it yesterday. And indeed 5.1 has a bug where the "check for updates" button produces a dead link, so I think you'll find you have it already.

Just send whatever you have, a photo or screenshot of your Steam account showing the game for instance. Maybe you can request Steam re-send your receipt email.

Hello,

I just sent an email with the requested data. Bought EU3 Chronicles three days ago (on 12/09/2011) from Steam and I can only register the expansions, not the base game (got a code starting with COMS).

Thanks beforehand for the assistance.

I sent an email to eu3code@paradoxplaza.com about my COMS code on sunday however today I got an email from google mail delivery subsystem saying "Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 452 452 <eu3code@paradoxplaza.com> Mailbox size limit exceeded (state 14). "

Other people seem to be able to send and receive emails from that address so I am wondering what I am doing wrong?

I sent an email to eu3code@paradoxplaza.com about my COMS code on sunday however today I got an email from google mail delivery subsystem saying "Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 452 452 <eu3code@paradoxplaza.com> Mailbox size limit exceeded (state 14). "

Other people seem to be able to send and receive emails from that address so I am wondering what I am doing wrong?

I have received the same email from google