• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's longer than normal, I'd email again.

Is there any work around for players who first dont have their receipt anymore? (I got the game before i knew about the community and didnt think it would be useful.)

Send whatever you have. Even a photo of the CD and box is a start.

Could anyone tell me how much time aproximately should I wait for the answer of Paradox? I know the time is probably variable, but as it isn`t especified on the thread I don't really know what is the current period of waiting. Maybe 4 or 5 days? Maybe a week? Anyway, I think Paradox should provide an answer as fast as they can, as it is not an user fault but company's. Besides, I can't access to the technical support forum because of this problem, so the matter is doble.

I am very disappointed with Paradox and Steam over this. By the time I purchased my copy the problem was supposed to be fixed. I sent mine the 28th and still waiting. I have also been trying to resolve this for over 3 weeks. Keep getting the run around. Steam sent me to Paradox Support, Paradox Support sent me to this thread. This thread sent me to an email address, and no response from the email address for over a week.