+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't register your EU3 Chronicles code from Steam?

Producer Paradox Dev Team Kallocain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barteaux View Post
    Any word on how "quickly" this will be solved?
    No, that is why I opened the sub forums for everyone with Divine Wind registered. If you have a COMS key, you have access to a Divine Wind keys as well, and those work.

I also cannot register some EU3 keys. My Heir to the Throne key did work, but the EU3 Complete and Divine Wind ones did not. Keys start with 'STEC' and 'EDW1' respectively.
    Never mind; I am teh st00pid. I confused the names Paradox and Steam use for EU3 Complete. Steam calls it 'Europa Universalis 3' (no mention of Complete), but the key entry on the Paradox forums calls it EU3 Complete. I entered my key on the forum in the box for 'Europa Universalis 3' (which is the base game only). As such, it wouldn't work. My bad!
    Last edited by Sven Henderson; 04-07-2011 at 22:39. Reason: Problem solved

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by mymyharlow View Post
    I cannot get Chronicles by Steam registered either. I'll keep checking this thread.
    When you buy Chronicles from Steam, for some reason they give you codes for Complete, HttT and DW instead. The Complete code will not work most likely, but you can register HttT and DW here, which will give you support forum access.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Thanks Andrew!
    We came, We Saw, We Conquered and Bought the Game on Sale.

Can you not make the metaserver open for those with divine wind and httt cd keys :P?

Cant register the Chronicles key...What am I supposed to do? If there is anything I should do, I assume I can get some info in the OP? I read several pages and find little helpful posts...

-.-

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Kinggibbon View Post
    Can you not make the metaserver open for those with divine wind and httt cd keys :P?
    from what I hear, no, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by tim8889 View Post
    Cant register the Chronicles key...What am I supposed to do? If there is anything I should do, I assume I can get some info in the OP? I read several pages and find little helpful posts...

-.-
    There is nothing you can do to get it registered, sorry, it will be fixed in due course. But having DW registered will get you access to the Tech Support forum. Was there anything else you needed?
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Thanks for opening up the forums, however most important thing for me was Metaverse to play most multiplayer games. Hope this gets fixed at some point.

I hope this issue will be solved soon.

Please add me to list also. I have Divine Wind and HTTT registered, but cant register the base game (COMS CD Key). Please fix or send me a key that works!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberhero View Post
    Thanks for opening up the forums, however most important thing for me was Metaverse to play most multiplayer games. Hope this gets fixed at some point.
    To get access to the support forums you'll need to register HttT and DW here please.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberhero View Post
    Registering DW will let you use the multiplayer forums. There's plenty of campaigns in there that don't use the metaserver, in fact I'm currently participating in one every Wednesday.

Winner of Best Gameplay AAR (EU 1-3) Q3 2011
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 6/26/11; 9/2/2013

"i don't like ppl coyping me" - iwanow

Counting on you guys to fix the problem

Well, this was complicated, so the best thing we can do is to issue new codes manually to anyone with this problem.
    Please send an e-mail to eu3code@paradoxplaza.com and include three things:
    1. Your code.
    2. A screenshot from within Steam where we can see the code as well as your account name.
    3. The receipt that Steam e-mailed you.

When we see these things, we will send you a code back. I suspect there will be a lot of e-mails coming our way, so please give us a few days to respond. Steam will stop giving people the faulty codes from now on, but cannot fix the one already distributed, so this is the best solution we could come up with.

ONLY IF YOUR CODE STARTS WITH COMS, NO OTHER ISSUES WILL BE SOLVED THROUGH THIS ADDRESS

For other key issues, create a ticket at http://paradox.zendesk.com
    Last edited by Kallocain; 15-07-2011 at 09:29.

No e-mails yet? I'm waiting here people!

Well, the email address you provided doesn't work:

550 <eu3codes@paradoxplaza.com> No such user here (state 14).

Gae does not start up through STEAM

Quote Originally Posted by Kallocain View Post
    The expansions work but not the base game? You have a serial that start with COMS? We are aware of the issue. I'm sure we'll be able to solve this quickly, I'll keep you posted in this thread.
    Even the Base game does not strat through STEAM.
    I purchased and downloaded the game on June 30th and get the message:
    error in EU3.exe
    for the base game and the two expansian packs
    Hope u can resolve this for me

Quote Originally Posted by binger View Post
    Well, the email address you provided doesn't work:

550 <eu3codes@paradoxplaza.com> No such user here (state 14).
    That sure explains it.. Sorry! Its eu3code@paradoxplaza.com

Quote Originally Posted by mingeling View Post
    Even the Base game does not strat through STEAM.
    I purchased and downloaded the game on June 30th and get the message:
    error in EU3.exe
    for the base game and the two expansian packs
    Hope u can resolve this for me
    This is about registering the game, not that the game is not working.
    Please register your game and start a thread in tech support.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallocain View Post
    That sure explains it.. Sorry! Its eu3code@paradoxplaza.com
    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast