• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Steam have chosen to give out 3 codes for Complete, HttT and DW rather than one for Chronicles. Why, I have no idea.

I have bought original version of EU3 Chronicles few days ago. I registered this game at this forum and my achievements will still not save. I would like to be able to record my achievements. Can anyone help me?

Yes we can, but not here as your situation has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Please start a fresh thread in the Tech Support forum, including your version # and checksum.

I sent a key and was given one... that didn't work (key already registered message repeatedly). =/ My reply stating that received no reply. Is there something in particular I need to do?

I sent a key and was given one... that didn't work (key already registered message repeatedly). =/ My reply stating that received no reply. Is there something in particular I need to do?
That email is not manned over the weekend. If you get nothing by, say, midweek I'd try another email.

I sent off my email to eu3code@paradoxplaza.com with my bad steam key code. I got an email within days BUT they sent me a new code for EU3 Complete and it wont work either. I own EU3 Chronicles. I replied to the email and NO REPLY as yet????? So now what? I own the chronicles version.

I guess you didn't read the early part of the thread. Steam are in fact giving out codes for Complete, HttT and DW instead of just one for Chronicles, for reasons unknown to us. So that is entirely correct as Steam intend, and you ought to have those two other codes from them also.

I sent off my email to eu3code@paradoxplaza.com with my bad steam key code. I got an email within days BUT they sent me a new code for EU3 Complete and it wont work either. I own EU3 Chronicles. I replied to the email and NO REPLY as yet????? So now what? I own the chronicles version.

You don't actually. Steam gives out three keys. Complete, httt and dw. The other two work, so we replace your complete key.
It will not matter for gameplay or forum though, it is just another way of packaging the game.

Hello, I sent an email ca. a week ago about a new code. Gmail said i failed so I sent another one. I got my code and it worked.
However today I got a fresh new code. Should I reply to the email to tell them to delete/re assign it, or pm a dev with the extra code?

Hello, I sent an email ca. a week ago about a new code. Gmail said i failed so I sent another one. I got my code and it worked.
However today I got a fresh new code. Should I reply to the email to tell them to delete/re assign it, or pm a dev with the extra code?

You could pm me with it and I'll put it back on the list. Thanks!

Hello,

I received my new code from PI yesterday evening (fast turnaround, nice), but when I entered it I still get a code is invalid message.

/Confused face

Last edited:
You are entering it in the Eu3:Complete field, not EU3 or Chronicles? You're 100% sure you have it right in terms of 0/O , 1/I/l and so on?

Huh. My receipt and purchase were for Chronicles, but code decided to work tonight in Complete
/shrugs

Whatever, I have forum access and tech support so am happy :)

Huh. My receipt and purchase were for Chronicles, but code decided to work tonight in Complete
/shrugs

Whatever, I have forum access and tech support so am happy :)

When you look at what games you have in Steam, it will actually list EU3 Complete, httt and dw. That is why you get the codes for the two expansions I see you have registered. If Steam would have really handed out the chronicles version, you would not have gotten those two codes. More icons for you. ;)