• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
But the game is perfectly playable :D. And it even patches by itself (even if you dont like it).
As much as id like that icon....the game works.

Oh yes. The game works pretty good actually. It's one of the best games of this genre i've ever played. However its quite a letdown not being able to participate in the multiplayer community on the metaserver. So i hope we can get a fix soon, cause this game is worth to be played, no matter what reseller you buy it from.

Oh yes. The game works pretty good actually. It's one of the best games of this genre i've ever played. However its quite a letdown not being able to participate in the multiplayer community on the metaserver. So i hope we can get a fix soon, cause this game is worth to be played, no matter what reseller you buy it from.

There's also the problem of not being able to access the tech support, and therefore being forced to suffer the achievement dupe/bloated save file glitch unless you resort to torrents.

Same thing here, can´t register, can´t download patch, can´t play MEIOU. Please get that fixed because if the registration is mandatory for support i´ll have to stay vanilla. (don´t want that). Maybe the registration of both DW&HTTT should suffice to get the support and the patches.
marc