• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
indeed can we not atleast get a link for the beta patch if we're not getting this fixed anytime soon

So is there any way for us to get the patch?
Also I'd appreciate that one of the moderators would give some status update so we do not get the feeling we are not being helped.

I'm sorry, but we're just volunteer mods here on the forums, we have no inside information we could share :( But I do know that Kallocain is on to it, and I would assume it would be rather high on her priority list.

Hey guys, I just bought EU3 via Steam with this awesome 75% off deal and I could register the expansions on the first try but seem to have the same problems as the others here with one of those infamous COMS keys. Hopefully you guys at PI will manage to fix that soon. :)

Just a note: Still can't register my steam key, but the game was worth spending 8 bucks or so more a working code, so I could get the patch, and see appropriate forums. Still, one hopes not to see this kind of thing repeated. At least, in the future, I'll make my PI purchases from somewhere other than steam. >.<

Bought Victoria II and Europa Univeralis III through Steam. EUIII code doesn't work on the forum and Vic II still hasn't been updated from 1.2 on Steam and Old Vic breaks the interface. Sorry to say, but I haven't been impressed with the support side of Paradox at all. Everything seems to take so long and the Vic II issue with Steam hasn't even been officially acknowledged and there's daily complaints about it.

This is becoming ridiculous- is it so tough to get it done?
the least you guys in Paradox can do is open the tech forum to the public so It'll be possible to find solutions to bugs, and hell I've got some.

I've got the bloated savegame bug, and it makes the game practically unenjoyable because it takes about 5 minuets to open or save games. I read in other forums about this bug date about 3 years ago, but I'm blocked from the solution because of a forum bug...

I just got Chronicles off of Steam for 75% and I was able to register DW and HttT ut my base EU3 code have that COMS at the start...
Any new info when this will be fixed? I'd love to have access to the Support forums/5.1 beta

Same problem here.
DW and HttT keys work, basegame doesnt...
I really want that beta patch though. Could you give us a possibility to download it without having access to the Tech forum as a form of compensation? I mean we are customers but are treated like everybody else who didn't buy the game.
OR at the very least enable ppl that registered the expansions DW and HttT access to the Tech forums.

Some kind of compensation for this annoyance would very much be appreciated. =]

I'm having the same problem as everyone else in this thread, bought the game off steam and could register HTTT and DW but not Chronicles, also a COMS key. I hope this gets fixed soon.