+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't register your EU3 Chronicles code from Steam?

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Yes, but I longer have the receipt that Steam e-mailed me when I bought the game.
    Last edited by Mister Rogers; 13-06-2012 at 12:59.

Imodium Paradox Support Rep
    52 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaAncient Space

OK, but what problem does that cause you? How can we help with it? I'm not understanding what it is you want from us, sorry.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewT View Post
    OK, but what problem does that cause you? How can we help with it? I'm not understanding what it is you want from us, sorry.
    My apologizes if I was not clear. In order to register my copy of EU3 Complete, I must open a ticket with Paradox. They require the code itself, a screen cap of my Steam code, and the receipt that Steam e-mailed me when I bought the game. I have all but the last one. Am I S.O.L. or is there something else I can do to prove that I do own the game.

52 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

I would imagine any proof of purchase will be fine, say a screenshot of your Steam library showing you have the game legally, but this is really something you need to discuss with Paradox Support. Have you actually opened a ticket yet? If not do so and negotiate it with them; we here cannot help at all in this matter and it's only delaying the resolution of your situation.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I just purchased the game on Steam but the codes don't work. I submitted the ticket, waiting for a response.
    Thanks

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

right click on eu3 in your library and view the cd code

52 games registered

Quote Originally Posted by Faber81 View Post
    I just purchased the game on Steam but the codes don't work. I submitted the ticket, waiting for a response.
    Thanks
    But you have them all registered, I can see ... ?

Edit - All sorted
    Last edited by Cyron; 15-07-2012 at 03:47.

Sorry if this questions was asked before, but:

Is there any chance for me to get the Chronicles icon here, since I have only Complete, HttT and DW codes from Steam (purchased Chronicles actually)? Or will I get 3 separate icons? Is there any difference between having these 3 and the single icon for Chronicles, like access to some threads or something?

EDIT: Registered already, but still curious about the last question.
    Last edited by Theoden; 17-07-2012 at 17:00.

52 games registered

Quote Originally Posted by Theoden View Post
    Is there any chance for me to get the Chronicles icon here, since I have only Complete, HttT and DW codes from Steam (purchased Chronicles actually)? Or will I get 3 separate icons?
    You only get the 3 separate icons, Steam chose to do it that way for reasons no-one else understands.
    Is there any difference between having these 3 and the single icon for Chronicles, like access to some threads or something?
    Users with only the Chronicles icon can't see their achievements in-game. So you've actually avoided that bug, not that it matters as the whole achievements thing will be abandoned when 5.2 comes out. No other difference.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka

Lost in the supermarket...I can no longer shop happily
    I had this issue after buying Chronicles on Steam...they keys for HttT and NA worked fine, but not the base game of EU3 itself.

Contacted support with a few screenshots, and they sent me a new key to re-register. Worked like a charm

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Okay, I got Chronicles from Gamersgate and I want to register it on Steam, but the key starts in E3CH, not COMS. Will the support site still help with it?

Is there any difference between the green EU3 chronicles icon and the bronze EU3 complete + HttT + DW? I got EU3 chronicles on steam but have those 3 cd keys.The post above state that one won't get achievements from the paradox connect if it's chronicles? Is the paradox connect achievement thing still working?

52 games registered

Quote Originally Posted by rambell View Post
    Is there any difference between the green EU3 chronicles icon and the bronze EU3 complete + HttT + DW? I got EU3 chronicles on steam but have those 3 cd keys.
    Only the achievements bug.
    The post above state that one won't get achievements from the paradox connect if it's chronicles? Is the paradox connect achievement thing still working?
    No, it is not. And in 5.2 achievements will be disabled forever.

Producer Paradox Dev Team Kallocain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I8Strudel View Post
    Okay, I got Chronicles from Gamersgate and I want to register it on Steam, but the key starts in E3CH, not COMS. Will the support site still help with it?
    You can't register our games on Steam unless it specifically says so where you buy it. What your code looks like is irrelevant I'm afraid, and our support will not be able to help you with that.

Corporal
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Excuse me, I'm planning on buying EUIII Chronicles (box version, for my collection), could I add it to Steam ?? o0 Im not sure if the box specifies if its steam-redeemable but I've bought games that didn't say that and I could register them in Steam anyway.

Thanks in advance !

52 games registered

You can add pretty much any non-Steam game to the Steam menu, but no I do not believe the boxed version is formally Steam-redeemable. IIRC only Complete was.

I'm having this problem, still waiting on Support's response

Also: I was able to register HTTT fine, but DW won't register either.

52 games registered

Note that Paradox support are probably on holidays for 2 weeks like the rest of the company.

Are you sure you put the code in the correct field, EU3:Complete? And that you pasted it in, or typed it correctly (ie didn't confuse 0/O or 1/l/I)?

Ok I bought Europa Universals: III on steam, and tried and failed to register it on the forum. But DW, and other Paradox games are registered, can someone please help me with this problem?

My name is Lutai on Steam.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast