+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't register your EU3 Chronicles code from Steam?

Imodium Paradox Support Rep
    60 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by JackP0508 View Post
    I have just tried in the EU3 Complete and it worked so for other people having this problem try in EU3 complete box
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidz1 View Post
    Jacks way actually worked for me
    As it does for all purchasers of chronicles on Steam, as it says in the OP of this very thread:
    Note that the code will be valid for EU3 Complete, as that is what Steam actually gives you. The httt and dw code they also give you works fine.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

hi,i just registered a HTTT copy,but i still can t post in the mod forum,can somone help?

thank you in advance

Elven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Viteazu View Post
    hi,i just registered a HTTT copy,but i still can t post in the mod forum,can somone help?

thank you in advance
    You need to register the base EU3 game, which means you have to register either EU3, EU3 Complete, or EU3 Chronicles. An expansion alone is not enough.

Restricted access until e-mail confirmed JRed81's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneRome GoldRome: Vae Victis

Whats the normal turn around for this issue?? I have emailed all requested info. I sent it 2/22/12 and almost 3 days later I still have this message at the bottom of the screen: Awaiting assignment to a help desk operator.

Sorry guys just found the eu3code@paradoxplaza.com email I had sent info into the 1st email that was listed. I have now emailed the correct address and look forward to hearing back from you guys!!

60 games registered

Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Actually that email account is no longer used, AFAIK. Did you log a ticket with at paradox.zendesk.com as per the OP of this thread? That's the proper way of dealing with these issues. Note that they do not work over weekends.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Yeah I just checked the ticket again and its still not assigned (saw they don't work nights or weekends) and the email I sent eu3code@paradoxplaza.com show up as comments on the open ticket. I do hope they have it resolved next week!!

still says
    Submitted 3 days ago
    Awaiting assignment to a help desk operator.

I am waiting 3 days now with same progress "Awaiting assignment to a help desk operator" on my request in link given at first post...

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I assume you both got a reply since you haven't posted back here since the 22nd?

I've sent a request on the 2nd April and still waiting, but I guess these things take a few days.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by IZob View Post
    I assume you both got a reply since you haven't posted back here since the 22nd?

I've sent a request on the 2nd April and still waiting, but I guess these things take a few days.
    Should probably note while I remember, I got a reply in 2-3 days

I have the key and the screen of Steam, but the E-Mail was deleted months ago. I didnt activate EU3 till now because I never was in need of help or so and because I thought activating Heir To The Throne and Divine Wind was enough. So what now?

60 games registered

Quote Originally Posted by Joghurt View Post
    I have the key and the screen of Steam, but the E-Mail was deleted months ago. I didnt activate EU3 till now because I never was in need of help or so and because I thought activating Heir To The Throne and Divine Wind was enough. So what now?
    The EU3:Complete code from Steam doesn't only come in an email, it is available from their website too.

But if you are saying you have a code but it doesn't work here (that is, you are 100% sure you typed it in right), and especially if it starts with COMS, see the first post in this thread for what to do next.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoStu(d) View Post
    I have been trying to register my steam copy of this game so I can download the DW patch. I have been able to register my DW and HTTT but not EU3. I know this is a thread about chronicles but my copy is older. I have a CD key for "Europa Universalis III" but it does not seem to be working. My CD key starts with "STEC" not COMS but I am hoping I can get this registered.

Same here my key starts but my key starts with E3SM

60 games registered

Quote Originally Posted by kevinbad2010 View Post
    Same here my key starts but my key starts with E3SM
    Regardless, if you are 100% confident you've correctly entered the code into the correct field in MyGames, you need to log a ticket at paradox.zendesk.com .

Suitable for key steam download a copy of the Gamergate?

60 games registered

Quote Originally Posted by EvgPreston View Post
    Suitable for key steam download a copy of the Gamergate?
    I'm not sure I understand your question. There is no connection between Steam and Gamersgate, but each supply keys that work here in the same place.

I got this game a while ago, and now when I try to take a screen, I can't get the EU3 Complete CD Key in game. How can I do to get CD code on screen in game, instead of just the HTTT and DW cd keys?

60 games registered

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas235 View Post
    I got this game a while ago, and now when I try to take a screen, I can't get the EU3 Complete CD Key in game. How can I do to get CD code on screen in game, instead of just the HTTT and DW cd keys?
    Not 100% sure what you are saying. The game key is never visible in the game, it is ONLY used for registering the game here on the forums. You have not registered Complete, HttT or DW here yet.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

So, I bought the EU3 Complete pack a long time ago. Way before I had any interest in playing it, or even knowing about the forums. And thus, I no longer have the receipt for it. What can I do?

60 games registered

You bought it from Steam? If so the key will be available to you from Steam still.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast