+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't register your EU3 Chronicles code from Steam?

I got mine earlier and it does work but one thing though, is it normal that I can't register for EU III Chronicles even though I bought that version?

How do you plait a puss? Paradox Support Rep
    63 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    EUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

Steam have chosen to give out 3 codes for Complete, HttT and DW rather than one for Chronicles. Why, I have no idea.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

I have bought original version of EU3 Chronicles few days ago. I registered this game at this forum and my achievements will still not save. I would like to be able to record my achievements. Can anyone help me?

63 games registered

Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Yes we can, but not here as your situation has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Please start a fresh thread in the Tech Support forum, including your version # and checksum.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Private
    A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonland
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur II
    MagickaPirates of Black CoveSemper FiSword of the Stars IIWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Sent my request for a new key a week ago but got a "inbox is full" message. Resent today!

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewT View Post
    Steam have chosen to give out 3 codes for Complete, HttT and DW rather than one for Chronicles. Why, I have no idea.
    Mabey Steam knows we all love our icons? :P

Also getting the inbox full message.

Corporal
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2

I sent a key and was given one... that didn't work (key already registered message repeatedly). =/ My reply stating that received no reply. Is there something in particular I need to do?

63 games registered

Quote Originally Posted by Mikka View Post
    I sent a key and was given one... that didn't work (key already registered message repeatedly). =/ My reply stating that received no reply. Is there something in particular I need to do?
    That email is not manned over the weekend. If you get nothing by, say, midweek I'd try another email.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

I sent off my email to eu3code@paradoxplaza.com with my bad steam key code. I got an email within days BUT they sent me a new code for EU3 Complete and it wont work either. I own EU3 Chronicles. I replied to the email and NO REPLY as yet????? So now what? I own the chronicles version.

63 games registered

I guess you didn't read the early part of the thread. Steam are in fact giving out codes for Complete, HttT and DW instead of just one for Chronicles, for reasons unknown to us. So that is entirely correct as Steam intend, and you ought to have those two other codes from them also.

Producer Paradox Dev Team Kallocain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by celt43 View Post
    I sent off my email to eu3code@paradoxplaza.com with my bad steam key code. I got an email within days BUT they sent me a new code for EU3 Complete and it wont work either. I own EU3 Chronicles. I replied to the email and NO REPLY as yet????? So now what? I own the chronicles version.
    You don't actually. Steam gives out three keys. Complete, httt and dw. The other two work, so we replace your complete key.
    It will not matter for gameplay or forum though, it is just another way of packaging the game.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Hello, I sent an email ca. a week ago about a new code. Gmail said i failed so I sent another one. I got my code and it worked.
    However today I got a fresh new code. Should I reply to the email to tell them to delete/re assign it, or pm a dev with the extra code?

Thanks

Got my code. Shame the M&B ones don't work, or I'd have a perfect square now.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Got my code. Thanks for the assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankysh View Post
    Hello, I sent an email ca. a week ago about a new code. Gmail said i failed so I sent another one. I got my code and it worked.
    However today I got a fresh new code. Should I reply to the email to tell them to delete/re assign it, or pm a dev with the extra code?

Thanks
    You could pm me with it and I'll put it back on the list. Thanks!

Recruit
    Crusader Kings IIEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses

registered. will see that how it works.

Hello,

I received my new code from PI yesterday evening (fast turnaround, nice), but when I entered it I still get a code is invalid message.

/Confused face
    Last edited by PaddyEvans; 27-09-2011 at 19:23. Reason: Clarification
    Obey Wheaton's Law

Please PM me a thread link for any of the following converters if you know the location - can't find them, and want to complete a mega-game!
    CK1 -> EU3: DW ==FOUND, thank you! ==
    EU3: DW -> Vic2 ==Still needed ==
    Vic2 -> HOI3 ==Still needed ==

63 games registered

You are entering it in the Eu3:Complete field, not EU3 or Chronicles? You're 100% sure you have it right in terms of 0/O , 1/I/l and so on?

Huh. My receipt and purchase were for Chronicles, but code decided to work tonight in Complete
    /shrugs

Whatever, I have forum access and tech support so am happy
    Obey Wheaton's Law

Please PM me a thread link for any of the following converters if you know the location - can't find them, and want to complete a mega-game!
    CK1 -> EU3: DW ==FOUND, thank you! ==
    EU3: DW -> Vic2 ==Still needed ==
    Vic2 -> HOI3 ==Still needed ==

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyEvans View Post
    Huh. My receipt and purchase were for Chronicles, but code decided to work tonight in Complete
    /shrugs

Whatever, I have forum access and tech support so am happy
    When you look at what games you have in Steam, it will actually list EU3 Complete, httt and dw. That is why you get the codes for the two expansions I see you have registered. If Steam would have really handed out the chronicles version, you would not have gotten those two codes. More icons for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast