+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't register your EU3 Chronicles code from Steam?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaloor View Post
    But the game is perfectly playable . And it even patches by itself (even if you dont like it).
    As much as id like that icon....the game works.
    Oh yes. The game works pretty good actually. It's one of the best games of this genre i've ever played. However its quite a letdown not being able to participate in the multiplayer community on the metaserver. So i hope we can get a fix soon, cause this game is worth to be played, no matter what reseller you buy it from.

Same problem here. I couldn't register Europa Universalis III base game, but HTTT and DW cd keys work.

Quote Originally Posted by moma08 View Post
    Oh yes. The game works pretty good actually. It's one of the best games of this genre i've ever played. However its quite a letdown not being able to participate in the multiplayer community on the metaserver. So i hope we can get a fix soon, cause this game is worth to be played, no matter what reseller you buy it from.
    There's also the problem of not being able to access the tech support, and therefore being forced to suffer the achievement dupe/bloated save file glitch unless you resort to torrents.

I bought chronicles to, and while I have any games activated because I bought complete on impulse back then, I still wanna activate have this code activated. It's 20 days since then.

Add me to the complainers: HTT & DW expansions registered without a hitch, but the COMS.. key for what I guess is EU3 Complete will not register.

Since I can't register it and can't access the tech support forum, is there anywhere else I can get the March 30th patch so I can use MEIOU?

Same thing here, canīt register, canīt download patch, canīt play MEIOU. Please get that fixed because if the registration is mandatory for support iīll have to stay vanilla. (donīt want that). Maybe the registration of both DW&HTTT should suffice to get the support and the patches.
    marc

+1 joining the train of people that canīt register, download patch etc etc etc.

Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiStarvoidVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    Rise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

+1

So, it's been few weeks now, is there any update on the issue? Really want my beta patch :P

I'm having this problem too, i've just bought it on steam

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

+1 to the problem.

+1
    lets hope for a quick solution. :/

Divine WindHeir to the ThroneMagickaMount & Blade: Warband

This is also effecting me. It's kind of confusing.

me too

Have the same problem, COMS cd key for EU3 complete. Contacted steam support, they are telling me they do not handle support for this issue and gave me a link to paradox forums and support.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast