• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Texan Korea...this AAR is awesome :) Also, glad for a final peace.

Now you're invading Japan and Korea? :O!

When will the oppression of Texas end!

Anyway, keep up the awesome work, I cant get over the irony that you wouldnt have a Texan Empire if it wasnt for the USA backing you all them years ago lol

Well Texan Japan/Korea gives a better reason for the rest of Asia to industrialize. :)

I really would like to have this game. And it's so tempting when I see your AAR but it won't work on my laptop OUINNNNNNNNN

SO continue the good work. It's make me happy to have my family in TEXAS !!!!!

What's going on in the rest of the world? I mean, what happened in Africa? Europe? Asia?

Other than that, epic AAR. Taking a slice out of the British Empire would be nice. Texan Australia, anyone?

What's going on in the rest of the world? I mean, what happened in Africa? Europe? Asia?

Other than that, epic AAR. Taking a slice out of the British Empire would be nice. Texan Australia, anyone?

Texas Aussies? Hmmmm, I don't know.

Bush would have been proud of you.

I'm not quite sure why you don't just break the truce- I mean there are other ways to being number 1 besides prestige- namely ruining the USA and CSA and using the resources of a mostly-united north america to humble the british empire.

I'm not quite sure why you don't just break the truce- I mean there are other ways to being number 1 besides prestige- namely ruining the USA and CSA and using the resources of a mostly-united north america to humble the british empire.

Infamy and militantcy greatly increase when you break a true

The infamy doesn't matter much but I've found that when you go over 4 or 5 militancy bad things can start to happen, like over half your army joining rebels. I'll get to that in another update though.

Chapter 20: The Usual Suspects

You've probably picked up on the pattern in North America by now. Every 5 years I go to war with Mexico, the CSA, the U.S. and Great Britain. Most of these countries with the exception of Great Britain are pretty easy to beat now and the British aren't too difficult to beat either, it just takes a long time to get the war score up by occupying regions. After taking Japan I give my armies a couple of months to rest and I start to recruit more brigades and build more dreadnaughts so that my navy may one day challenge Great Britain. My truce with Mexico had expired by now but the communists had already taken control of the country and rather than having to fight the commies I figured I would just wait until they won the revolution a few months later.

v27.png

I try to get Jalisco and Morelia out of the war as I should be able to afford both regions should I get a war score of 100. If I am able to take Jalisco I will only need to take Yucatan in the next war in order to create a highway for my troops to reach Central America and start conquering down there. Mexico has no brigades since they were just taken over, however they do mobilize. The mobilized troops don't put up much of a fight and I am easily able to fend them off and take their land. I even have enough troops to spare to start another war with the CSA. Also, notice that the Fascists have taken control of the United States.

v28.png

I thought I could get Georgia and North Carolina out of this war and get myself that much closer to annexing the CSA. The CSA is somehow able to mobilize a bunch of troops that my forces are only able to contain, looks like I'll have to wait until my war in Mexico ends before I can work to wipe them out. It doesn't take long for me to gain control in Mexico and take those regions down south though.

v213.png

Now that I can focus my entire military on the CSA I am able to surround them and wipe them out in two main battles. I'm not exactly sure why I took so many casualties in Louisville since I had the defensive edge but I still pulled out a win there which took out the remain confederates. After that it was just me sweeping in and occupying regions.

v214.png

v216.png

A few months later

v228.png

Now with Mexico and the CSA under control it's time to move on to the other SA.

v230.png

Another easy war, just me fighting mobilized forces, I manage to occupy all of the North American regions they have but I'm still not ready to go fight them in the South Pacific where many of their remaining states are. I decide to take those western regions that had always kinda bugged me.

v254.png

v255.png

Hey, now the S from Texas is almost back home in Texas, to bad the T,E, and X are all still in Canada (except for the T which is way up in Alaska. After this war the U.S. is still a secondary power and is even able to make it's way up to great power status somehow. I'm not going to focus on them much anymore until I get a navy though since by now they only have 3 states+DC left in North America and the rest are out in Oceania or Hawaii. Instead I am going to work on annexing the CSA. I do have a truce with them but I decide to take the militancy hit and break it. The CSA has very little resistance left and I slowly start to eat away at their regions. I'm able to try and lower the militancy level with reforms but there are only a few more reforms that I can make.

v221.png

I also need to start gearing up for my next war with Great Britain which should be starting up soon. Until then it's back to building up my army and navy.

Very enjoyable and fun AAR.

Hope you find the time to make it to 1936

OK so I'm back now. I need to finish writing one more chapter before I start my game up again but in my game I am already at 1934 so I'm just about done. I figure I can get this entire AAR done by the end of the week. These next two may be a bit shorter though, these events happened months ago so I'm just going off my memory and using the screen shots as aides. I don't know if I will extend the end date anymore, there doesn't seem to be too much of a point to it if I have most of North America under my control and reach #1 status by then but here is the latest chapter

Chapter 21: On to Ottawa!

v222.png

My truce with Great Britain had just expired so now was my chance to take Ontario. Ontario won't come cheap as it will require a war score of about 28 once I have occupied all the regions there. I've been starting to have some trouble getting the 25 war score from battles since Great Britain has less and less troops stationed in Canada with every region I conquer but I have a navy now so I might try fighting them on some other continent to get the score up.

I rush my troops into Canada almost immediately, by now I have a large enough army that I can put a decent sized army on every Canadian border region and simply push my way inwards. At first the U.K. keeps all their armies scattered with about 3 brigades in each region, later on though they start to combine their brigades into larger armies. Once they converged their armies they tried to attack my occupying force in Windsor, the weakest of my armies. I manage to trap them easily and after that I'm pretty much free to occupy all the regions I want in Canada. There is some resistance left but nothing that really poses a threat to me. Especially after Syracuse which was the largest battle.

v232.png

At the same time I am looking to expand the war on another front to help get the war score up. I load up about 20 or so brigades onto a ship and send them down to Venezuela which is partially controlled by the British and start to war with them down there. The U.K. has a larger navy than me, however they keep the main fleet back at the home isles so I am able to muscle them around in the Caribbean quite easily.

British Venezuela is divided into two parts so I start off by dropping my troops off on the weaker western part, I later move them through Colombia to attack the eastern part where most of the resistance is. I manage to kill all the redcoats off pretty easy and while it didn't raise my war score much, it was enough for the British to propose peace.

v239.png

v240.png

While I was fighting this war I was also fighting a war with the CSA (if you couldn't tell in the above picture I had taken West Virginia from them).

v221.png

They only have three states left so I need to completely occupy them in order to take a state. I decided to go for West Virginia first which was the easiest to take. The CSA didn't have any brigades at the start of the war but they quickly mobilized a good number of brigades they also have a string of forts along with a bunch of mountain and forest regions which gives them a huge defensive advantage. While I do end up sustaining heavier losses in the main battle I wipe out their military quickly

v223.png

v224.png

Now it will only take two more quick wars in order to annex the CSA but I've only got 6 years before 1936. This means that if I want to annex the CSA, I will have to break my truce with them at least once. It also means I will have to start going crazy with invasions if I want to pass the U.K. and become the number 1 power by then.